Is PETA the Cause of Pam and Kid's Split?

11/28/2006 4:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pam and Kid's GQ spread: Click to launchPamela Anderson's passion for animals might be one of the reasons she filed for divorce from Kid Rock. In an ironic case of bad timing, December's GQ Magazine crowned Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock their "Newlyweds of the Year." Sorry TomKat.

In the article, the trashtastic two were asked if Pam's work with animal rights had gotten Rock to abandon his love for hunting. Kid replied, "Now I shoot the deer and she saves it." A shocked Pam responded, "What did you say? That's divorce right there. You shoot anything, it's over."

They say meat is murder, and perhaps in Pam's case, also grounds for divorce.

We, are not amused.

hey Rachel,
I've heard about a NEW excercise routine you might like to try...
it called getting LAID.
What you do is you find a MAN, you can stand for three minutes or so and you get up on his meat pole.
Try it, it will improve your outlook.
Stupid judgemental bitch!

Rachel

No, you're not my mom, my mom isn't a fat c**t. My husband is also a vegetarian.. We prefer to be slim, attractive, healthy and not cruel to animals. I'm sure you and your pot-bellied, beer swigging man are really a handsome couple!!! As for Davey, PETA needs a new poster boy for meat eating pig. Perhaps you could give them a call.

Wicked

Bravo Rachel...I agree with you.

We, are not amused.

Rachel,
bad news...
you mom isn't really your mom, she's your sister...your mother...your sister....
I think you should try getting some beef stick, it does a body good.(here's an intresting scientifc fact...you NEED animal fat to make cum)

Whatever

Good for Pam! Nice to see someone who REALLY cares about the cause they are involved with and are not just doing it to make themeselves look better in the public eye!

We, are not amused.

Give me the number, I'll give 'em a jingle what the heck anything to help YOU feel better about your sad empty existence!
Point of fact, pigs will eat EVERYTHING, including meat, they're omnivores. So don't be hating on the pigs, they are after all God's creations, too!
Peace, out!

Whatever

Good going #31!

We, are not amused.

Stop, stop, stop...
I would like to draw your attention to the picture of Pam Anderson and whatshisname...she has "ta-ta's till Tuesday!"
Looks like a couple of basketball cut in half and stuck on her bony chest!
Now I understand the attraction for the ol' "tittywank" as our cultured British friends would say!
"Pam, get the 'Motion lotion' ready!"

the wise old owl

POst # 30 Jed : I think you better get off Mommy's computer now. Your bottle of warm milk is almost ready and it's time to change your diapers. Besides it is way past your bed time.

I know I don't speak for myself when I say.............PLEASE GO AWAY !! You are not old enough nor are you intelligent enough to be a INFORMED BLOGGER on this website. You haven't gotten " mommie's permission anyway. You will be spanked and put in the corner for " Your time out " when she find out. Look Out !

I own 8 businesses that caters to celebrities and I am not impressed by them. I don't live in a trailer park, .like you do, I live in a house worth more $$ than you are capaible of counting. You can't even spell and your imaturity is reflected in your mornic remarks. When you turn 5 years old . Please come back and visit us again. YOU COME OFF LIKE A COMPLETE JERK AND A LOSER. By the way in case you didn't know. THis is a forum where you are SUPPOSE to give an opinion. I form mine on experience, obsevation and wisdom. You on the other hand ......DON'T KNOW SHIT !!! Try visiting ....imbecile.com or ....barbie.com they are more up to your speed.

We, are not amused.

I think we can all agree that men, women, white, black, young, old, rich, poor, democratic, republican (well maybe), meat eater, or not...
Penis-to-breast intercourse is quick, clean and fun!

Funny about the Indians....

Let's stop calling each other names......it's childish beyond belief.

Fact is, as a female I think she is very pretty, and I would probably even do her......if I was a lesbian. Even though I'm not, I would still consider a threesome. She is looking older, and I do agree that she looks better with a little less of the "trash" look. She's got some emotional/psychological issue, that's for sure, but most of us do nowadays. She needs to stay away from these rockers, fyi.

About the PETA and VEGANS...I will be the first to tip my hat to you and say that although I try to eat mostly healthy things, I really can't resist a piece of bacon every now and then....it's just too darn good. Keep up your good work, but don't start throwing insults to those of us that do not have fat asses, that work hard and care about ourselves just because we like to eat a little meat every now and then. I'm just not quite sure why everyone feels the need to FORCE their opinions and beliefs down everyone elses throats....to each his own, and I seriously DOUBT that her animal loving beliefs had anything to do with this break up in marriage, they knew each other well before getting married. He knew she was an animal lover and she knew he was a caveman style guy.

I just wanna know one thing, is it REALLY true that she had some of her ribs removed to make her look "skinnier"??? I read that she did, and if she did that...shame on her, she needs to be more of a "natural" role model, not with basketballs stuck on her chest, having her ribs removed to make her look so small, etc.
My advice to her........go more natural, your beautiful that way too...have those ribs put back in, and seek counseling before you really do turn into the second anna nicole.

Melody

Rachel- There is nothing wrong with eating meat. Trust me, people have been doing it for years. Do you think her boys have never eat meat, been to a McDonalds, ate an omelet, etc?? F.Y.I.- Pamela credits drinking tons of water for her skin, body, looks...

My two cents

I ONCE admired that she was cute and darling...years ago. Now she is far too old to be acting like this. Give it up Pam....your young days are over...time to start acting like an adult. For your age, you act TRASHY...start acting a bit more, "classy". You are a beautiful woman..there is no need to act like or show yourself off as a classless whore.

moretocome

24, 28, 30, 34, 43 Gay, Gay, Gay, Really Gay, Gay.

Nothing wrong with that but please admit it we can tell by your posts anyway. Come out of the closest so we know what we’re dealing with when you post. How any beef eaters could not look at this picture and think “SWING” is beyond me. Sorry but your Gay side is showing! Again, not that’s there’s anything wrong with that. ;->

anthonysdreamgirl**