"Michael Richards" Gets His Ass Kicked

11/28/2006 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Still fuming over Michael Richards' tirade, WWE superstars JTG and Shad Gaspard (aka Cryme Tyme) decided to get even with the embattled comic by kicking the living crap out of him ... or at least someone who looks like him.

On last night's "Monday Night Raw," the WWE brutes lampooned the "Seinfeld" star's now infamous rant. In the sketch, the duo confronts a Kramer look-a-like after he calls them both the "n" word.

Let's just say ... it doesn't end with a friendly handshake.

chris

first all that comment form that punk butch you better hope we never see each other face to face i thought it was funny and a good way to express what black people was feeling about the comment yeah kick his ass antway it was just a damn skit not real what he did was real so to me cool i liked the wwe skit hell yeah!!! who cares if the reat of yall did not !!!!

I LOVE CRYME TYME

I love WWE... AND CRYME TYME! i am not black.. i am white! But now common its funni. I watched it and i laughed my ASS off... Thats what the real guy Deserves... I guess I dont agree with this though but the *N* bomb means different from when a White guy says it than when a Black guy says it. Its called a storyline people.... Yeah so what all u people go by are STEREOTYPES... yall suck if u dont like it....

KiKi

ALL JOKES ASIDE, MICHAEL RICHARDS REALLY NEED TO STOP APOLOGIZING. WHATS DONE IS DONE.

WHATEVER.

KiKi

Greg you are right

But I believe it is just easier to hear the N word from someone else black, Depending on the context also. Just like a gay person calling another gay person fag or flaming or even queer.

I have gay friends but I would never call them that because it would seriously hurt their feelings and on top of that its offensive.

I am black and I have other black friends that I would never call the N word and some that are okay with the N word.

Society is very double standard. We cant change it.

We roll with the punches.

marcee

poor white trash= poor dah baer

???

#38 I agree and yes it's about time for my impeachment. You are my Master.

chris

puh der bare i bet you punk a@# would not say that to a black person the stupid sh##t face to face like micheal richards people like you and him are the reason we cant move ahead stupid a## punks

KiKi

#46

Mr. Prsident, 2 more years my frind and you are out! LOL!

It was nice chatting with u. U R 2 Funny!

???

#45 HUH?

KiKi

#45

Um thats between me and Mr. President!

Kisses :-)

Fangs

STOP SPOOFING THE POOR GUY! HE FEELS BAD ENOUGH AS IS! HE'S PAYED HIS DUES! LEAVE HIM THE F*** ALONE!

moretocome

This is just plain sad. All around, for everyone involved. Stop already!

Fangs

STOP SPOOFING THE GUY! HE'S PAYED HIS DUES AND HE IS SORRY! STUPID SKITS LIKE THIS DON'T HELP ANYONE'S SITUATION!!!!
LEAVE HIM THE F*** ALONE NOW!

The Fuzzy Hulk

You retards do know that these 2 pro wrestlers were performing a pre written skit with a third wrestler pretending to be comedian on a fake stage, right? "Cryme Time" is a tag team in the WWE who are currently being packaged as 2 street tough criminals. They were introduced a few weeks ago with similar pre filmed vinettes assulting random people who wandered into their "hood". This was just the WWEs way of including the characters into current events... something pro wresting has done for years. A very large number of pro wresting fans are minorities, and a little pandering by having 2 of their new popular characters beat up someone using racial slurs (especialy now that it's a hot issue in the media) is typical entertainment for something like pro wrestling.

you idots.

Wicked

THIS JUST MAKE BLACK FOLKS LOOK STUPID.