Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ann

I think Anna Nicole is just a product of the environement she was raised from. A Jeolous mother and who knows who her father was. She really didn't have anyone. There were alot of people jelous of her beauty and success. People should leave her alone. Her mother is fake. Wanting her buried in Tx. Even any Nicole said she wanted nothing to do with her mother. Where was her mother when her son died. Only blaming her daughter for the death. How dare a mother betray her daughter like that ... I am sure Anna carried alot of pain from that.. I pray she rest in Peace

Alexandra Karova

Howard K. Stern admitted that Anna Nicole was on Methadone prior to 5 months ago, which is how old her baby is. Doesn't that mean she was on Methadone while she was pregnant, which is child endangerment? They test babies blood in the US routinely, but not in the Bahamas. Didn't they go there to avoid Anna being imprisoned for child endangerment & losing custody of Dannielynn?

SuziQ

She won't leave the premises on her own. The Bahamian police will have her drag her out of there. . .

My two cents

Hello my favorite guys and gals (Owl, Tree-Tree, Opinion, Patty....)

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!

Pokahontas

Leave the woman alone - she just lost her first born son!

Betty

She will play the victim right to the end. We can expect to see the cameras rolling as she gets "thrown out on the street" carrying her baby. She's run out of sugar daddys and must have pissed thru her money she got for baby photos, etc. She's waiting on another sucker to front her some dough against her future pipe dream of getting ex's millions. Sadder still is her butt boy Stern. He should know better. Expect to see him eaten up by her stripper mentality to use men. Everytime I see the two of them on tv they appear to be in some pill induced fog. This train wreck has a few more chapters to go.

white girl

This poor stupid, self centered, whiny baby. Now what's she going to do? O no...
Well her hoochy @$$ cant live here!

Clueless

Some of the articles claimed that she was house hunting. They said she toured the houses. How was she getting on and off the property? By boat? If that is how she was viewing the houses, why couldn't the cops enter the property the same way she did? And if they knew she left the property, why didn't they secure it so she couldn't get back in?

Tommie

AND THE SOGA CONTINUES WITH THAT PATHETIC WOMAN. I JUST FEEL SO SORRY FOR THAT BABY. I JUST HOPE BY THE TIME THAT DANNIELYNN IS OLD ENOUGH TO REALLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE STEPPED IN AND SAVED HER, THAT IS IF SHE'S STILL ALIVE BY THEN.

Steve

I wonder if " Entertainment tonite " will have this story on the show tonite? Is it just me, or lately do all of their A.N.S. stories seem skewed in her favor? It will be interesting to see if this 'matter of public record' makes it onto their show! Maybe it's a part of their agreement with her (if they in fact have one), to get her interviews, they'll keep all of her coverage positive. Mind you, just my opinion..........

p1tey1

I still believe she and Howard know where the drugs came from that killed Daniel.

Its only a matter of time.

Bleached blonde, pale-faced, traler- trash whore!

Diego Chick

Ha-aay to "The Mob." Get the popcorn. It's going to be a good one.

Bec

She is nothing but a crazy Bitch. I hope they take that poor baby from her and the make believe father when she gets her (someday fat again when she stops popping the pills) ass back to the States. That kid deserves a real home and parent or she will wind up as f@#*ked up as her brother was.

p1tey1

I'll bet she smells like a dog when she gets wet.

I hate PWT's (poor, white, trash)

I hope they find out what happened to her sone and put her ass in prison where she belongs!!! Bitch!!!

p1tey1

She's like a cockroach. I wish someone would step on this trashy whore and put her out of her misery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments