Mel to Michael: Slurs Happen

11/29/2006 7:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Richards is getting support from someone who knows exactly what he's going through -- Mel Gibson.
Mel Gibson and Michael Richards
Gibson, infamous for his anti-semitic invective after being pulled over for drunk driving, tells Entertainment Weekly, "I feel really badly for the guy. He was obviously in a state of stress. You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." Ain't that the truth!

"You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." --Mel

Regarding Richards' fate in the media, Mel added, "They'll probably torture him for a while and then let him go. I like him." Of course he does.

Looks like Kramer can count on work in a Gibson flick. Perfect pairing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

paula

Oh yeah, an endorsement from Mel Gibson is going to help Michael Richards...anyone from the KKK going to stand up for the guy too???

barbarapage

frankly, i beleive everyone has become bored with the belaborering this.. enough already. lawanda page

p1tey1

They both obviously have mental problems.

I feel sorry for them. They're sick!

lisainla

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I AM PERSONALLY SICKENED BY THIS WORLD.

BORED

SERIOUSLY, I AM SO BORED WITH HEARING ABOUT BOTH OF THESE ASSES.THEY MESSED UP BY SAYING SOME PRETTY IGNORANT THINGS. AND NOW I AM BEING PUT TO HAVE TO READ AND HEAR ABOUT IT ALL DAMN DAY. THANK GOODNESS FOR BRITNEY PUTTING HER ROAST BEEF OUT THERE EVERY NIGHT OR I WOULD BE SUBJECTED TO READING ABOUT THESE 2 FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOO.

dj

GO KRAMER AND MEL GO!! and f*** those money seeking, jobless, welfare collectors, gangbanging, violent loving pieces of sh*t.

KRAMER AND MEL ARE THE BEST!!!

coco puff

Can't wait to see Mel's new movie Apocalypto. So let me see, Passion was protested and made 500 million, Seinfeld season 7 is selling like hot cakes. I have the feeling Mel's movie is gonna do great. The old saying sure fits, bad press is better than no press. Oh, I forgot to mention Borat, the list goes on.

PDX

Who hasn't been in a fight and called someone a name based on their weight, appearance, color, race, age? It has been a while since I did it, but then it has been a while since someone provoked me. LOL.

Seriously, how many of you can honestly say that you have not muttered someting when pissed about someone else, and directed it at their color, weight, etc? I know growing up in L.A., and being one of the few white kids in my neighborhood, I heard it ALL THE TIME, from Hispanic or black kids AND adults about white people. Two wrongs don't make a right, but stop casting stones unless you truly haven't done it before yourself.

girly

Thanks #3! Your right on the money!

p1tey1

#4 I'll bet you're intimidated by BIG BLACK MEN aren't you?

You probably have a REALLY SMALL DICK too!!! LMAO!!!

Its easy to sit at home, hide behind your computer, and act like a pussy. But I'll bet you, you would never say that to a Black person's face.

You weak, spineless, piece of shit! You would probably piss on yourself if a Black man challenged you, and freak out just like Michael Richards. LMAO!!!!!!!

I've always been told White men were pathetic, pussies. From reading some of the responses here, it looks to be true.

We, are not amused.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
Call me what you want, just let me know when I can come by and give you that big, BLACK meatsicle!

We, are not amused.

#8 Jack
You ARE correct our WHITE brother!
But we don't think the Jew's and N*gger's WANT to hang out and party with us.
And, who the f*** are you again? Oh, right that loser fan...you get this round we'll get the next ones. okay?

PDX

Hey Jack,

I am the guy who posted in #6. I am a Jew AND white. In fact, most Jews are "white". You see, Judaism is a religion, not a race. Sure there are Jews who look like Arabs, but most of us don't. You would probably think I was Italian if I you saw me. Anyway, I take it you haven't met many, if any, Jews in your life. Seriously man, look at this list of famous Jews and you can't tell me you don't admire some of these people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors_and_actresses#1970s

You telling me you wouldn't want to smoke a bowl with Jack Black? Or bang Elizabeth Berkley? Come on....

Anyway, I actually agree with you that if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

barbara ann

yes, once mel gibson comes to you side you know it must be good. you know if i had some bad press about me i wouldnt want to personally bring it back up.

i refuse to ever see apocalypto slash do anything that would give mel gibson money.

white girl

Tina,

You're a racist. No difference between you and Richards, now is there?
You said some really mean stuff too...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments