Britney Take Note: P!nk's Privates Private

11/30/2006 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

P!nk could coach the current crop of crotch shot pop tarts.

She had her class (and her panties) on yesterday when a crafty photog snuck an up-the-skirt shot of the singer as she left a dinner at the Ivy in London.

This is one bit of P!nk that won't be flashed.
Pink in concert: Click to launch gallery

my2cents

Ok, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, is it really necessary to be so classless that you have to stoop to get a shot of someone's private parts to make news and a few dollars! This is rediculous, you should be ashamed of yourselves. By no means am I saying that Britney Spears latest rediculous behaviour should be condoned, but GET A LIFE, you've proven already that the girl needs someone to buy some panties for her, because it seems she can't afford it! But this is truly degrading and absolutely pathetic! Stop it already, you must be such a jewel in your mothers eye as a photographer to admit to your family that you took these pictures! And now you are attempting to get these types of shots of every female actor/singer out there.........when does this become wrong, when it's a shot of a young girl? and you wonder why there are perverts and pedophiles on the net, you should feel so proud that you are enabling this disgusting group!

Charlotte

Is her cell phone sticking out of her ass in the second pic?

Niki

I just want to know why it is so damn hard for celebrities to exit a vehicle gracefully? They do not have to throw their legs apart to get out of the car all the time. I'm a big girl and I can put both feet on the ground at the same time and exit a car without showing the world my drawers. Surely these skinny stars can do the same.

girly

Pink Rocks? Please she is as trashy as the rest! She talks sh*t about everyone else and look at the trash she's doing at her show!

ShortyHater

WTF?!? Why is 2cents so angry?

Anyway, here is a girl with class, and the photo was taken to make a point. Pink is a stong woman who does not need to publicly whore herself just so she can be in the news. I wish all pop princess' could be like P!nk, she is so sexy, and she actually has some musical talent, imagine that!

V

I look at it this way. Why would someone who knows the paparazzi are around put themselves in the unflattering position of exposing their privates in the first place? Sounds like it's all pretty fair game to me. And, if you look at most of the pictures, they aren't focused on the crotch, at all. It just happens that the crotch gets included in the photo.

CHERIE

WHO CARES! THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE,,,THEY KNOW PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE SNAPPING PHOTOS AND STILL GO OUT WITHOUT PANTIES ALL SHAVEN! I THINK THEY WANT THE PUBLIC TO LOOK, AND IF SOMEONE CAN GET PAID TO FEED THEIR KIDS, THEN SO BE IT. PUT SOME PANITES ON IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PRIVATES DISPLAYED FOR THE WORLD.

Miapocca

Right on #1...I really dont get why photogs are snapping away at ppls privates. They are behaving like grade school kids when it was exiciting to see g irls underwear...

to photogs...if you aint getting any call the MADAM...you cant be that cheap.

Seriously the person sending in these pics is a PERVERT and I believe needs help..I am sure his real story will be parodied on Law and Order SVU soon.

Wicked1

Atleast SHE is wearing pantyhose!!!!

Rah-Rah

What's with all the p*ssy flashin' lately? Libby--I think it's the necklace that's caught between her legs!! How tacky!

Lea

What in the world is wrong with the Paparazzi? Have you no shame??? There needs to be a law against this. So what if Paris and Britney expose for publicity. BUT this peeping tom thing (snapping from the ground up the skirt) has got to stop. IT is TOTALLY WRONG and UNACCEPTABLE. Perverted Paparazzi Pedos.

Lea

Extremely "tastless and unethical" on the photogs part and on TMZ's part for publicizing entirely!

Tina, Madison

I agree it is tastless for TMZ photogs to take advantage of these ladies like this, and I use the term loosely, however, didn't anyone ever show these women how to get in and out of vehicles like a REAL lady and show some class. There are ways of climbing into and out of cars without showing off the "kitty". I think these women are just looking for attention and if they don't currently have a new record or movie out, they must think that this is the only way they can get any face time. WHATEVER!!!!

Bogart

hhhmmm. . I do believe the key words in this article would be . . . crafty photog snuck an up-the-skirt shot . . . . ?!?!?!. . what the hey-hiddey-hey is going on? Did perhaps this "photog" run his/her own vouyer website as well????

So if you photog's ever wonder why the celebs are not pleased to see you, spit at you, curse at you, or have their security go after you. . take a good look at the statement in this article! Horrible & shameful!

Bogart :o(

anthonysdreamgirl**

The photographers are the ones who have no class. I picture them sitting around (sweaty and dirty) snickering, looking at celebrities crotches. And what the hell is wrong with the media that actually runs these pictures? Bunch of f***ing perverts...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments