Kanye West: Head for Rent?

11/30/2006 2:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In yet another shameless cry for attention, Kanye West showed up at a Fendi party in Tokyo today with his head as a billboard. The egomaniacal rapper had the Fendi logo shaved into his ample noggin.
Kanye West
This just begs the question: Does Kanye love Fendi's new B.Mix bags that much, or is his head a space for rent?

F that.

V

That's one guy I can't stand. He is such an egomaniac.

Maura

Is there really a difference between showing up at a Fendi party WEARING Fendi or holding a Fendi bag, and having the logo shaved into your head? Considering his hair is so short anyway what is the big deal? Why is this "egomaniacal"?

PDX

This guy is so stupid! "George Bush* doen't care about black people"... "I deserved that video award"...

*notice he doesn't blame Mayor Nagin or the govt of Louisana for the Katrina response?

SHUT UP!!!!!

Bec

I hate this guy. When he falls of the radar can't come soon enough.

racer

What a complete tool this guy is. Admittedly talented, but no clue how to be an artist. The entire Hip Hop community has no class and no clue......

Alix

Every time I see this man, I think only ugly thoughts.

PDX

what a bitch.... walkin around as a bitch for Fendi.

Sell out bitch....

stoopit

what a frickin' putz. Kanye go away.

Lea

Kayne reminds of a very spoiled little boy. In fact, he would make an excellent couple with Britney Spears right now. They both lack any morsel of common sense. They both make huge a$$e$ of themselves in public. And they both show no regrets whatsoever.

Rachel

Wow, he really does do anything for attention. Something about him just really annoys me.

PDX

Typical blue blood... comes into money, and doesn't know how to act classy or with DIGNITY.

Alison

Why is he still getting attention after his assanine behavior at the music awards last month? He doesn't DESERVE to be famous. I hope I get to hear him ask if I want fries with my order one day.

TMZ_User

Kanye West is a dick of the highest order.

Kramer

What a Dirtbag. Hopefully one of his homeys will pop a cap in his ass.

Deborah

I personally like it! I mean why not wear the Fendi emlem on his head after all it's not like he can't afford to, plus he loves to be his own fashion icon. I say don't hate on the man at least it will grow out soon unlike these tatooed up freaks that call them selves stars, screaming over the mic, and bashing guitars! As my uncle would say "It is what it is"!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments