Dude Looks Like a Crazy

12/6/2006 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fashion-challenged Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler was in true form as autograph hunters found him in New York sporting what appears to be some type of hideous Bavarian ceremonial fur-lined coat.

After signing a few photos, Tyler became less than thrilled with all the attention and snarked, "Oh man, just let me get in my f**kin' car ... let me just get my s*** and go." Sure, go.

As if Tyler weren't odd enough already, the 58-year-old rocker claimed to enter a car only from the passenger side -- it's his "good luck side." Just go already!

Lisa

I love Steven. I had the good fortune of meeting him recently and he was very nice. Give him a break!

amy

I don't think that he should wear fur. I would bug him. I love Steve Tyler. His good luck side?? Seriously??

anthonysdreamgirl**

I love Steven also. He's a rock and roll icon and i can't wait for him to come back to JERSEY!!!!!

jessica marie

i love steven, he is so sexy! isnt he like, 80 now? keep rock'n in the free world...

billyboyhere

Dude looks every day of 58 plus about 10 years more...no wonder he was in a hurry to get in his car--passenger side first...well he still sounds great but looks a fright and those duds dont help.

Whatever

Someone needs to cart his old ass home and put him to bed without the needles or the booze.

tmz is fat

why is TMZ acting like this is the first time he has ever put on a crazy outfit? hes always dressing like that.

???

#7 you are too funny. I think I pee'd and now I'm cryin at my 'puter. HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

???

Sorry- that post was meant for Yawn!

KiKi_K

Oh, give the guy a break. As talented as he is, and with all he's survived in his life, from deadly addiction to this year's surgery on his vocal cords, what's a little eccentricity? Aerosmith still rocks. Although I wish he'd shed the fur.

Rick

man the resemblence to steve tyler and janice dickerson er prickerson are uncanny-were they twins at birth...they are both incredibly ugly, but I cant tell Steve From Ho Janice.

Lost fanatic

Steven rocks! I've seen him a few times and just recently at the Beacon. He is the best performer and lights up any room. He also has a raging hot girlfriend. You go Steven!

CGS

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Steven Tyler.........

Spiratacus

What a crotchety old fart. He must be pissed because he looks like an old lady.

Babydoll

I thought he was Phil Spector, at first. Maybe he can hire Rachel Zoe to fix up his look.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments