TomKat Meat & Greet

12/7/2006 1:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Newlyweds Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and their usual group of pals; Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony hit up Cruise's favorite eatery, Wolfgang Puck's Cut steakhouse in Beverly Hills yesterday, gobbling up steaks before their post-wedding party this weekend.

The meatfest was a warm-up for Saturday's stateside wedding reception, being thrown by Tom's business partner, Paula Wagner, who is opening up her L.A. home to host yet another Oprah-less shindig.

Bring your own couch.

???

Tom enough with the chow already! DAMN! You're break your new wife the next time you climb aboard.

disgusted

The only one it bothers not having Oprah invited is you TMZ!

harpy lady

Apparently you have to have terrible taste in fashion to make it into their inner circle. yikes!

Mystery

TMZ please tell us how many times each one of the above celebrities takes a dump in a given day. I need to know TMZ! I need to know!

Also, so you're not outscooped. Jessica Biel sneezed around 9:47 this morning. Alert the presses!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I thought this second sort of wedding get together were for all of the family & friends who couldn't attending the wedding in Rome? The photos of the "friends" in attendance seem to be the same "friends" who flew across the Atlantic to attend the wedding bash.... Who cares?

Tina

I don't think Jennifer Lopez has looked happy in a long time.....

Ellie

Tina I agree, I think J.Lo is not in-love with MArc Antony. She's probably with him for business reasons not for love. And I read Tom was getting fat, but he apparently likes chowing down Steaks!! He must be happy to have such an appetite!

anon

Their opulance and decadence is DISGUSTING
Another party? why? Is he still trying to prove that he's NOT GAY?
Thers a freeking war going on-----maybe they should step it down a notch
ASSES

Dawn

I don't think you could have rounded up three pics of uglier dresses than the ones you have here...leopard print and garbage-bag looking-bows and third grade dress, oh my!

Lea

What's up with JLo? She seems to be getting skinnier and skinnier. Has she seriously lost weight to keep up with Katie and Victoria or are you stretching the pixes?

SV

I hope J Lo keeps her ass

liz

Someone get Tom Cruise a stylist like IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

He dresses in these 3 piece suits that make him look like my Grandfather who die in 1991.

libraesque

"anon" They passed out gift bags at the first wedding, with free coupons for auditing, pamphlets and a $cientology book. My guess is they didn't recruit as many dumbasses as they wanted to , so the second reception is to drum up more business.
That, or it's really Suri's first birthday party under the guise of a second wedding reception.............

Whatever

Katie looks like a old school marm in her black stockings and dress. Boy Tom really, really, really wants us all to think he's not gay. Must be tough living a lie for money and power.

kt

PLEASE MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!
nobody cares about TomKat except those shown in the pictures.
They all are complete FREAKS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments