Bindi Irwin: Wild Child

12/8/2006 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just three months since the death of her father, Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter's eight-year-old daughter, Bindi, says she's "...doing pretty good. We're battlin' on."

In an interview with "Good Morning America," the ever-adorable Bindi, with mom Terri at her side, revealed that snakes are her favorite animal. "They're really nice creatures once you get to know them." We'll take your word for it, Bin.

As for critics who think that Bindi is too young to be around wildlife, Terri says that the pigtailed princess would rather ride elephants than be cooped up in suburbia. The thought of living in an apartment with a goldfish made Bindi chime in, "I don't think I could cope." No Nemo fan, she.

Bindi, who called Steve "the best dad in the world," is continuing her father's work by bringing her animal-loving tour to the U.S. next month. Hannah Montana, watch out!

We, are not amused.

DEBORAH #14
It's P eople for the
E thical
T reatment of
A nimals, not PITA, which is a type of bread, you stupid tw*t. I suppose I am a coward, so what? Shall I commit suicide?
Okay, here I go SWIMMING WITH THE STING RAYS...HELP ME...I'M DYING MATEY, I got stung by one of the blighters. Crikey, who'll take care of my family?
NOT ME...because I'm dead!
BOO F***ING HOO!
Terry, pimp our precious daughter so she can keep you all fat, dumb and happy!
(Please, no farting on my seats!)
Zoom, Zoom!

We, are not amused.

Is Steve Irwin dead? When did that happen? Seriously, I've been in a Land Down Under studying wildlife off the coast of New Queensland...Sting rays to be percise. That's sooo saaad. He will be missed
WE LOVE YOU CROC HUNTER!

kathryn

Teeks, you have got to be a real low life. That child is not what I would even consider ugly. You better be careful what you say, your kids might come out with 2 heads or retarded. I'm sure you are no looker. Grow up.

Thinking in Type

Love the little girl, but her mom needs to get her some regular kid clothes.

We, are not amused.

Sorry folks but not every child is what you'd call good looking, smart or cleaver. This child will no doubt grow to look like her mother...eh, scratch that...her father...or both, or not.

Beautful, beautful child!

BE QUIET...I HEAR YOU...DO YOU HAVE TO CRY WITH BOTH YOUR MOUTHS YOU LITTLE FREAK!

blah blah blah

Oh My Goodness Your Majesty Media Whoref*cker (POST #16)

I was "SO" hoping to get your defending response before I turned off for the day!
I had a feeling I was going to crush your made of stone heart and gutless inner quality of a human being you are.
Your resort to backlash at me with a typo, YOU CAN HAVE THAT ONE FOR THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE ON ME.
So I typed PITA instead of PETA
SUE ME THEN WON'T YOU.
At least I say I own your last word and that disturbs you doesn't it?

LMbutteO

I still stand by my last comment.
You still are a coward and hide behind the use of your computer just to satisfy your ignorance.

Going to turn off for the day now coward. Hope to catch you again on the next post with a member of the Irwin family as the topic.

FreakHater

Hey Teeks......you got kids? I'll bet they have a penis for a nose and cheeks as big........maybe as small as your balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We, are not amused.

Wait...DEBORAH...DON"T GO...I"M SORRY!
ah, shucks...she's gone! It's hard to get in a battle of the wits, with a nitwit...is that her?
Just a KANGROO FART!
Yeah, count on it sugar tits!
I'll be waiting just below the surface for you.
DEBORAH.
PS thanks for reading and hanging on my every word!

We, are not amused.

I get it "...butteO" instead of "...buttO" That is true comic genius!
Butte is a city in Montana, and the site of the largest open pit copper mine in the US:
MUCH LIKE THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR EARS!
What am I doing?
Your not going to read this until tomorrow!
Darn you DEBORAH, darn you!

JJ

THIS LITTLE LADY COULD TEACH A FEW OLDER CELEBS A FEW THINGS!
GOOD LUCK TO HER AND HER FAMILY!!!!

Ashley

Way 2 go, Bindi!!! You are an awesome kid, and you are SOOOO lucky to get to live in an aazing country with so many amazing animals!! [koalas- yay!] don't listen to those meanies...they don't know what they're talking about! You are the cutest most precious little thing! I just love seeing you on TV. I'm sorry about your dad...Steve was a crucial person in changing our world, and protecting our wildlife, and teaching us. But I am 100% positive that he is watching down on you from Heaven, and he couldn't be prouder! My dream is to meet you someday...girl, you ROCK!!!

Ashley

P.S. What's wrong with Hannah Montana {Miley Cyrus}?? I like her almost as much as I like Bindi!!!! They are both awesome!

J Doe

you guys will be biting your tongues when she grows to be a beautifull woman,
she is just in her ugly ducking phase...then on to being a beautifull swan.

Debster

Steve and Terri definitely did not produce attractive offspring...at least the kid will be rich once she grows up which is adequate compensation I suppose for being so fugly.

Just wondering

Is there no end to you people and how much you hurt other people. Binbi is a child, that means hands (and mouth) off of her.

Christ, go get a real job. I'm out of here. Never coming back. You really, really do make me sick.

Go pick on what's her face, Hilton, Spears, etc.