Hot New "Bar" in Town

12/11/2006 12:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, just touched down in Los Angeles.

The Israeli model is just as beautiful as Leo's previous Brazilian model, Gisele Bundchen. We could wait a long time before DiCaprio dates anyone who isn't impossibly lovely.

Until then, we'll just keep tabs on each trade-in. Oy, this one's pretty!

kathryn

I hope Gisele is jealous!

Rick

Hopefully this one is not SOME NASTY MEAN BITCH, like that Giselle whore~!!!!!!

sasha

Thanks for the little clip of Leo's girl arriving in L.A. I don't really know why people think she has a ressemblance with that Brazilian stick. Bar has a much more lovelier face with a much more feminine figure!

dan

too bad leo's mommy like gisele better

TMZ Newbie

I hope Gisele is jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! I have absolutely no idea what people see in her, she is not beautiful at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Leo!

Hello Kitty

Bar Rafaeli looks so much better than Gisele Bundchen. I wonder if this relationship is making Gisele gain weight these days ?

It matters not that his mother might like Gisele better.. if Leo does not have feelings for her. I"m sure she thought he would sit by and wait for her to come back to him, but it looks like her breakup blew up in her face.

Anonymous 4

that clip showed absolutely nothing, couldn't see her face...I suppose she's beautiful who knows...BUT why wasn't Leo there by her side fending off the paparrazzi's? these models don't care how these movie-star rock -star men treat them...these girls are as chngeable as underwear.

brian scott miller

That girl looked frightened by your freaky Photogs.
Not your finest moment TMZ.

mr skin

That girl is hot! Man Leo sure knows how to pick em.

np

I just read this girl is around the same age as gisele was when Leo started dating her. just think five years from now he can get himself another one. Isn't he like 32 now. These guys are all perverts. Why should Gisele care about Bar? She dumped Leo long time ago and moved on with that hot surfer.