Brangelina Gets Physical

12/12/2006 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina and BradEven though Angelina Jolie has made it clear that she's no fan of PDA, her actions tell another story. TMZ cameras caught Brangelina arriving hand-in-hand at the after party for "The Good Shepherd," and it looked like neither one wanted to let go. Also showing up for the all-star event were Matt Damon and Robert De Niro.

Later that night at Butter were rap mogul Jay-Z, Heiress Paris Hilton, Elisha Cuthbert, Val Kilmer and Tyson Beckford -- who looked pretty badass on his bike.

Meanwhile, on the left coast, Janice Dickinson and Orlando Jones showed some TMZ love at a Hollywood party for a new Ed Hardy clothing line. Also seen: John Salley and Eric Mabius of "Ugly Betty." Tony Rock (Chris' brother) saw our cameras at the party and said he knew it was time to go! The nerve!

Check it out in this bi-coastal edition of Star Catcher: New York and L.A.!

Jenny

No matter what chemistry they had, it could have been avoided. But, if Brad strayed, there was obviously something missing with Jen. No matter what happened, does she have to discuss the whole thing in a magazine article and bring the whole thing up again? Let's open up that wound for Jennifer again, and why not right before the holidays? No matter who did what, or how it happened, I think she is a big fraud. Once a freak, always a freak. She doesn't like PDA, but she was always tongue kissing ugly ol Billy Bob and telling the whole world that they just had sex! She trys to put out this look like she is so pure and great, but she isn't fooling me! The first photo I saw of the 2 of them on the set of Mr & Mrs. I could see she was putting on a sweet smile that I hadn't seen before.I knew she was after him then. She's evil, and can't be trusted!

Joyce

What I find most interesting is the way Brad and Angie flash the two adopted children for the cameras as much as possible but when it comes to their biological child the shield her as much as they can. Most of the time you only see the four of them. I think they just want to show the world how wonderful they are to adopt these children to get back in the good graces of the public. But no way are they going to shove their own daughter in front of the cameras.

Waaah!

Please, don't blame Angie for Brad & Jen's failed marriage. Jennifer is a frigid beast who deserves to be shoved down a flight of stairs.

Marie

I love them too. People can change and grow-up. Many of us would prefer to not be remembered for the passions and mistakes of our youth. I think Jen has some problems, all the lies and cover-ups. She seems very high maintenance and self-absorbed. Jen also gave an interview early in her marriage, where she said she didn't believe in love and marriage forever, can't say I feel that bad for her. Maybe Brad was happy to finally get some fresh air and live.

Brother Harold, S.J.

Our daughter Zazu had an affair with both of these two, and she told us they're both terrible in bed--in adition to which they are given over to nasty sex habits. Absoluyely too disgusting for words. Also, Brad is "into dirt," which seems to be the new "thing" among the jet setters. It seems, he doesn't wipe his toosh, and only changes his underwear once a week. Zazu said A ngelina lies that very much.She doesn't brush her teeth, and also does not wipe her toosh. Nasty people!

kathryn

At first the Jolie/Pitt combo made me a little sick....I thought "poor Jen"....but if Jen wanted to keep her man, she should have givin him a baby. I don't know how many quotes I read from Pitt stating he wanted kids BAD. Hey, they are a happy family, and I can respect that. People fall out of love and move on......everyday. If adopting 20 kids and moving for 20 years is what makes them happy, keep adopting! Those kids would be loved.

Trinity

Does everyone live in the past? Brad and Angelina have been together for what, almost 2 years? Its funny how some call Angelina a homewrecker as if that is so bad yet they judge, call names and have cold, unforgiving hearts.

Brad and Angelina....I LOVE them, hottest couple ever.

Miapocca

1: Angelina was is and will always be whorelina

2: She is making up for her psychological deficit by being Miss Do gooder....well Lady Macbeth could never get the blood off her hands no matter how many times she washed it off ahhahahha.......

3: This is not the first time she has intervened in others relationship..Billy Bob was living with someone who was on movie shoot, the lady found out on tv that while she was away ..whorelina had slipped just like black mamba into her bed...She was pratically screwing billybob on the red carpet (yaawza) telling us how they just f***ked in the limo on the way to the red carpet.. After Billy Bob dumped her ass ?(according to BIlly Bob, some women may look good and have all this hype, but it doesnt mean they are any good in bed ahahah) after being dumped, she moved to maddox and started "in her own words" doing freinds with benefits, did not believe in all the commitment sh*t then...then on to her next cheating endeavour...........Mr Anniston Pitt ......another lost metrophile...I say there are better more manly men out there eg Vince, Mathew McC, Lance...MEN MEN MEN MEN.........not Mr dye my hair like my current squeeze's hair and indulge in all the female beauty secrets known to mankind ahhaha A MAN indeed..Yeah Angelina is welcome to this sissy ..if billy bod is right...they might not be having any spectacular sex.......they probaly just get off staring at each other during their joint makeup sessions..ahahhah

Against PDA my ASS..Billy Bob are you reading this...how funny can this be huh

Whorelina is still finding herself..cant wait for that resounding bell that heralds the end of these two cheats.......................IT WILL SURELY COME!!!.

Manniston is way better off without Brad..she got a taste of a real man !!! I bet Vince made her wonder what the heck she as doing with the metrophile all these years.

Whorelina needs to look in the mirror and realise that she is just like dear old papa..giving money to children in poor countries is nto going erode your genetic instincts ahahhahahahha

I hope she has plans in place for when the split occurs..this time she will take on the cause of cleaning up Alaska or something............hahaha

Charlotte

What is wrong with you people? Brad wasn't happy with Jen so he left her. Why should he stay in a unhappy marraige???????????? For f***s sake, life is too short to spend even a minute of it unhappy!!!!

howie aint had any in 10 yrs!

My bad, I thought the article was how Angelina didn't like PDA, not about Brad, Jen, the kids, ect.....

Miapocca

Why is everybody pro Black Mamba and Brad assume that the opposed are in the Manniston camp.............who knows?>. the anniston pitt mariage would have broken down eventually..however its respectful to allow others to come to an end before insinuating yourself in...when working on a bad marriage, any distraction in the form of a mamba can quickly make you abandon ship...

all i see are two people who do not know the meaning of working things out and they will fall victims to their own bad habits..becasue when the attraction driesout...they will have no talent to work things out, no family support either ..........................Where is that bell to herald the end of this two insipid whores.......

I say Manniston is defintely better off without this wishy washy piece of confused hemaphroditic ass................What goes around comes around ahahha Just ask Britney!

Nanor

First thing is first, angelina looks just as alarming thin as nicole does...

NO PDA!!! are you kidding me.. did people forget angelina's public displays of affection???? she practically humped billy bob on the red carpets everywhere.. they declared they just had sex in the limos in front of the press... she bit his lip off almost on the red carpet... now she's all of a sudden ms. goodie two shoes!!!!??? pleaseeeeeeeeeee people don't ever ever change.

she needs to gain weight a little. and what happened to her smile, she doesn't smile anymore...

Bogart

I gotta say Angelina was not looking all that well too me. . dressed very nicely indeed, but waaaayyyyy to thin. . . is this the newest fad with all the female celebs?

Bogart :o(

daly

I LOVE THESE COUPLE. No matter what, they are making a big difference to a lot of people. They are blessed. Those hate mongering Fugliston are just so insense 'coz Fugliston is really not that hot. Angie can stand on her own - personally and professionally. That is why I adore her strength and courage to go after what are important and let go on what other people say. She is human and doesn't hide from it. Her imperfection makes her compassionate and loved BY MORE PEOPLE THAN WE KNOW IN THE WORLD.

Standards are badly needed.

#41 miapocca - WELL said.