Brit's New Dude is a Reject

12/13/2006 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

J.R. Rotem: Click to watchHooking up with Britney Spears doesn't get you as far as it used to.

Two nights after cameras spotted music producer "J.R." Rotem locking lips with the Britster at The Grove, her rumored rebound guy tried to use his newfound star power to get into Hollywood hotspot, Hyde. Sadly for him, but amusing for us, Rotem got denied.

Moments after his reality check, Rotem took the loser walk down to another nightclub, where they welcomed the Gotti look-a-like with open arms.

To Rotem's credit, at least he didn't stand around and pout like another D-lister we know...

tysin

Wow he f***ed a unemployed single mother... That%u2019s bragging rights

Brother Harold, S.J.

He also f***ed our daughter Zazu. She's yery embarrassed about the whole thing. But when she confessed to our parish priest, Father Fortinbras, he granted her absoluteion. She promised she would never f*** him again.

sam

You talk like getting rejected from the Hyde is a bad thing?? Personally I would think it would be a badge of honor. After seeing all the losers that hang out there. OR not going there in the first place would make you one of the smarts ones.

amy

ha ha ha ha ha ,na na na na na. HAHA. Just kidding.

Why can't he just pay to get into clubs? Isn't that how it works?

I am confused on how certain people are getting rejected in clubs because when I go, I just pay to get in.

amy

#2 You are full of Sh**. That wasn't even funny. I need a better joke please.

Seriously

REJECT is the operative word here and so appropriate.

Amber

Well, it's not like he is the only person to get rejected from Hyde... I recall Paris Hilton getting denied awhile back. That club is so full of themselves thinking they can reject big stars like that...I love it!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Certain clubs in LA only allow very attractive people, A, B list celebrities FREE entry, if you are an ordinary looking guy, or a wanna be celebrity you wouldn't get in, because they "HYDE" and many other clubs only want the beautiful people in their establishment.. Yeah it's insane but some people like the owner of the Dallas Mavericks paid about 1500 to enter an L.A. nightgclub once... Because they didn't recognize him...

Pure stupidity.. This guy needs to get over himself...

jonathan

F*** yeah! Shes smoking hot!

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

HAHAHA what a loser....Him and britney belong together...

teeks

I think it's really quite pathetic that people will do anything to be seen in certain 'in' clubs.

#6, if you were serious about your question, there are certain exclusive clubs where you cannot just walk in, you have to be famous, or know someone who owns or works at the club. They don't let people walk in off off the street, even if they pay. And the best way to insult someone famous, is to make them wait outside the club, and be seen not getting into the trendiest club in town.

It's very sad actually.

kathryn

#2 posted some crap like that yesterday.

girly

That one snotty ass club! But that boy is still a complete and total mess! I don't get the sunglasses at night thing what up with that?

my2cents

To No.2 (The Twins). You daughter Zazu sure does get around, first she did Brad and AJ and now this guy! HA! It's your parenting abilities that I question! But mainly I think you are full of it!!

amy

Obviously #2 is joking. The twins just need a funny joke if they are going to be funny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments