Paris the Party Princess

12/13/2006 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton proves she doesn't need Britney to party hard.

The heiress danced, smoked, and laughed the night away with greasy pal and oil heir Brandon Davis at New York's club Marquee last night.

Mercifully, Greasy Bear is one of the few who keeps his pants on when partying Paris Hilton gallery: Click to launch photoswith Miss Hilton.

stoopit

Greasy Pal and Oil Hair....ha ha haaaaa

sh

If he's all that rich, he should hire someone to follow him around and swab that grease off his face!

Lady G

Come on TMZ...this isnt even a story! Have we come to the point where we post articles about where Paris was having a drink and dancing? Save it for when she does something stupid, which is far too often enough....

LuvTMZ

Go Paris, Go!!

Sand In My Crack

Is Brandon Davis mildly retarded? He looks here like he is a few bricks shy of a load.

Go Away

fug

Lisa

Brandon looks like he has some type of liver disease. He's bloated from all the alcohol and coke he consumes. He may be the next tragedy. Remember pictures of Elvis before he died? He was bloated too. The guy better check himself back into rehab and pick new friends.

ManBearPig Huntress

Jesus, I can smell that guy through the monitor - NASTY!

Jenna

Oh please!!!!

Paris is just a dumb whore that parties hard and loves the attention. I'm so sick of hearing about this girl!!! Why can't she be more like her sister Nikki? She seems more responsible and ahead in life.

P.S. Who is the ugly fat sweaty guy? He seems like he has a facination with Paris!! Just look at the nasty pic! If I were her, I'd be scared of him.

Wicked

Notice in the photo NOBODY IS LOOKING AT PARIS.

And the picture in the sunglasses...everytime I see a photo like that...I just want to take my toenail clippers and clip off the end of her droppey nose. What the hell is going on with her nose. All that money she has and she leaves her nasty ass nose like that...go figure.

Whatever

Gross! I was eating lunch TMZ! That nasty ass greasy kid is rude as hell! LOL number #8 I was thinking the same thing! Damn hook nose bitch.

ezze

i want to give paris hilton and brandon davis a ride home

jane doe

All that money and Brandon Davis still can't manage to buy some soap and shampoo. Why is he the only one in the pic dripping with sweat ? I find it hard to believe he's sweating because he was dancing so much. One day he's gonna keel over and die.

Sand In My Crack