Hilton Keeps Her Trap Shut

12/14/2006 9:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton: Click to watchMs. Hilton knows when to keep quiet.

Paris was bombarded with questions about her personal life last night -- is she officially dating Stavros? How's Nicole after her DUI? But the heiress ignored all inquiries. Instead, she quietly went to the safety of her car and rocked out to one of her own songs. At least someone likes her album.

Paris and posse then took off in a Range Rover, in what looked like a cosmetics emergency.

Seriously

This address should be www.britneyparis.com.

duh...totally !

she sucks....who cares what she thinks !

" like, I'm soo Hot, I do not even care about anyone but me....I need to go dance, I'm so Hot !....all the boys luv me.......uh yah, like Britney, she is such good mom, we just luv playing dress up with her kids, and she has a really HOT manny and like her mom, she's a fun g'ma and stuff...anyway, did you see Nicole's mug-shot...she looked so HOT ....."

YAWN !

lalala

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW, she so disgusting - he LONG fingers, LONG nose, BIG feet. She's a man, baby!!!!!

duh...totally !

LOL ~~

wouldn't it be hysterical to watch her perform on the Grammy's !!??....

she has NO singing talent, and her dancing is freaking hilarious !
what in the hell is she doing ????

God, she is sooo STUPID !!!!!!

tmz is fat

she didnt say anything while walking to her car? thats not news! She does that all the time! boring!

amy

She sure is Papparazzi friendly and at least she signs autograph for her uh talent or whatever. I haven't seen her perform. TMZ, please do an article on explaining what she is exactly in the hollywood entertainment. If anyone else agrees, please ask TMZ to do this. Maybe they will if enough people leaves these comments.

~renee

blah blah Paris, blah blah Brit, blah blah blah blah... bu bu bu blah...

TMZ, find something INTERESTING to report.

Kristen

Who cares!!!! I agree ahe has no talent, oh wait let me take that back I saw her sex tape!! That might be the only talent she will ever have.

~renee

Kristen
i saw it too... i thought she looked bored... now, that could be her fault, or his... but she looked bored!
Now, what kind of talent does a person have to have to "talented"?

Mad Balls

Of course she kept her mouth shut . Unless there's a Penis of a semi-famous dude wagging in her face , i'm sure she will keep the jaw rested until then . Dickhead . One of the cheesiest celebs with no talent --right up there with P.Diddy . Must be nice to think everyone wants you . Yeah I want you , Paris . I want you to get sober enough to really hear yourself sing . That should be enough to drive you to AA . Dickhead ,

Dr. M

Good for Paris !

Silence can often be misunderstood

BUT NEVER MISQUOTED

PEACE

Dr. M

thepocketslammer

Now if she'd learn to keep her legs shut.

amy

# 55 or "U-Stupid."

Thank you.

Dee

She does not suck, she's hot and I love her album!! And she's only going to get better and hotter.

tattoo

Who cares. I got her without panties. Anybody want a copy email me at tattoo113@lycos.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments