Britney Ripped for Bad Driving

12/15/2006 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had a rough Thursday night attempting to drive in Hollywood -- not the Lindsay Lohan or Nicole Richie kinda rough -- you can't commit a moving violation when you can't get the car to move!

Britney went to Hyde -- for literally five minutes -- before making her way to Area. When she pulled up, she stopped her car and couldn't get it moving again. She struggled with the various knobs and buttons, to no avail. The paparazzi feverishly snapped her picture, but as they realized she couldn't move the vehicle, several photogs can be heard poking fun at her discombobulated driving skills.

Eventually she just gave up and let an expert (the valet) take it from there.

Earlier in the day, photogs spotted Britney at a recording studio in Burbank with manager, Larry Rudolph. Notice how Britney felt the need to bare the midriff even while working. Apparently, the belly must be fully exposed to allow the creative juices to flow.

teeks

I gotta say, is she on drugs or something?

And, who is the loser photographer who keeps yelling?

in the know

I realize she is not the brightest bulb in the group, but why didn't you show the photo of her recording with manager ? Negative sells but it is unfair to constantly show every single move they make. I would so nervous I wouldn't be alble to start my car either. Even Britney TMZ does positive things every once in a while.

J Doe

the wittle baby couldnt figure it out ....shes braindead

J Doe

she went into the club leaving the car blocking the parking lot..shes SERIOUSLY BRAINDEAD!!!

amy

Britney has already said that she is a bad driver.

Oh yea, she likes to show that stomach. I can understand when she was younger but she likes the attention. I don't blame her.

blah blah blah

damn those friggin potogs act like a crazed mad dog.
far from ever being a brittney fan but it was obvious that she was driven to a freaking out mode!!!!
why can't you guy's behind the camera act more civilized?
Is it any wonder when you (photogs) cross the line you get jack slapped and then want to cry out like the wimp you are and try to sue?

Wicked1

She is an ATTENTION WHORE. If she didn't want to be seen or followed around constantly she would't be out where she KNOWS the paps will be waiting for her! She is an IDIOT! POOR STUPID PATHETIC GIRL!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I don't blame the photogs, If it were mean I'd practically run them over, yes they are out of line but it's nothing knew. WHy would Britney be FREAKED out when this type of sh*t has been happening to her for years, GET A FREAKING DRIVER ALL READY!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

if it were me, That's what I meant to type...OOPS I DID AGAIN...LOL

amy

Yea those photagraphers hope to get hit so they can sue. They are pathetic. I do look at there pictures though.

jamcl

You guys need to give Britney a break. It's frightening to know that the media and others would take advantage of these stars when they are in a difficult situation than to offer to help.

moretocome

At least she didn't have her baby siting on her lap. You got a give her that. LOL

blah blah blah

hell she just recently almost was attacked
what is she supposed to think? you can never under-estimate the way these crazed photogs are going to do just to get the best shot. And to comment #6 that said she wouldn't be out where she know these "paps" would be waiting for her
What is she supposed to do, stay behind locked doors and sheets over her windows. I THINK NOT
My suggestion is next time get yourself a driver

Wicked1

Beam Me Up-There are no other bars in CALIFORNIA? She can't find some quiet little place to hang out? Sheets over the windows? Na, but maybe she should consider putting them over her head as I am SICK of seeing her. I don't feel sorry for her or any celebrity that puts themselves out there and then bitches about the paps behavior. There are plenty of celebrities who live normal lives who stay out of places where they know they will be seen.

kathryn

Does she EVER spit her gum out? WT with $.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments