Forget Britney, Rotem's Got TWO New Starlets

12/15/2006 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

J.R. Rotem: Click to watchIs "J.R." Rotem already over Britney Spears?

After cameras caught the music producer locking lips with the soon-to-be-ex-Mrs. Federline, the two haven't been seen anywhere near each other. Instead, Rotem was chatting it up at hip L.A. eatery Koi last night with "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale and 17-year-old "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere. Maybe it was a business meeting. Maybe he was trying to save the cheerleader.

As the group left the restaurant, Rotem turned the photog frenzy into an impromptu press conference, promoting upcoming CDs for the two ladies. The best part -- Rotem saying, "but we're not really trying to use this to promote." Yeah right.

tysin

All I can do is laugh. TMZ your sure bottom feeding these days.

Caroline

what a f***ing scumbag

pete

This dirt pile is on his 16th minute of fame. Enough, if you please...

JULIE

what a f***ing loser nobody.

Eli

I dont know why but I always knew Ashley was going to turn into a ho I personally love Hillary she never has hung out with scum!!!

adventurousmomof2

GIRLS RUN, RUN AWAY FAR!

tmz is fat

#6 thats not ashley or hillary duff... those are two totally different people. but i cant see how you would get confused

teeks

This guy is real knob end. Look at the stupid sunglasses. Go look up his myspace page. He looks like a true dickhead (but probably has no dick).

GentleTip.com

Ummmmmm.... That was a publicity stunt, come on people. www.GentleTip.com

J

Good for him.

racer

Ah yes.. two more dumb bitches who mistake being 'used' by the industry like tissues, as being 'famous' and having a career. They'll both be blowing stock brokers and has-been rockers this time next year in search of a wallet to feed off of!! great entertainment though!!

Eli

#8 thats is Ashley from Highschool Musical and no sh*t that Hillary is not in the pic, I was doing a comparison between the two, learn how to read!

Eli

#8 Yeah no sh*t I know thats not Hillary I was just comparing her and Ashley, by the way read the comments better next time and that is Ashley in the pic!

Travis Bickle

Why is TMZ covering up Paris's drug use? This guy has no taste in sunglasses. But then again, I'd wear bug eyed shades to cover up the fact I look like a Neanderthal.

moretocome

Leave the Cheer Leader alone you old @ss letch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments