Mary-Kate Loves Her Witch Shoes

12/15/2006 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As unattractive as Mary-Kate Olsen's boots are, it's incredible that she wears them every day. Affixed with chains and belts, the eight-inch heels appear to make the tiny starlet totter.

The wee millionaire twin clunked into her highly profitable Beverly Hills office yesterday, rocking a look that included a plaid shirt, studded belt, and a collapsing Princess Leia hairdo.

It's official: money doesn't buy style.Olsen Twins gallery: Click to launch photos

Claire

Money doesn't buy style, but it could buy her a sandwich. Eat something!!!

amy

Let the girl wear whatever she wants. I love the fact that she is all about her own style. Although, I do find it funny how she is in the fashion marketing industry.

teeks

Why are these girls even famous anymore? I wouldn't even call them starlets. That implies they've made some movies as adults. Which they haven't except for that one miserable clunker a couple of years ago.

And they aren't attractive, they're just skeletal little monkey faced women.

Shan

I really think she is going to die soon. She looks horrible and has a gray parlor to her skin... yikes.

Jen

Those are the ugliest shoes ever! She needs to buy a stylist! She always looks homeless.

Mel

Can someone tell us what style-challenged footwear designer actually made these hideous clodhoppers?

She looks like she's wearing some kind of orthopedic ski boots.

Supporter

I agree .... I love the fact that she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her and she wears what she wants. She has her on unique style and I like it.... its her.

Curious

Does anyone know where she got her boots? What brand are they? I'm compiling a list for a story I'm writing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks : )

Holly

It's nice that she has her own "style" but it is quite HORRIFYING! I know if I were as rich as her I could surely find something more flattering to wear! She and her sister produce the cutest line of kid's clothes and accessories - what went wrong here?!

kathryn

She looks terrible, dresses terrible, I actually would be ESTATIC if paps quit taking her picture. Atleast her sis has some meat on her bones. MK is SICK.

jenn

i'm pretty sure those boots are marc jacobs.

julia

She looks terribly unhealthy; way too skinny! Those who care about her had better get her help soon.

goo goo

Chick,look in the mirror.

BillyOK

You sound like one hell of a good journalist, Curious...

Caroline

JESUS CHRIST. When is one of her dumbass yes-people gonna tell her she looks terrible and is embarrassing herself????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments