Foxx's Tail Yanked by Irked DJ

12/18/2006 8:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Foxx and Samantha RonsonOne of Hollywood's hottest DJs is not a Jamie Foxx fan.

DJ Samantha Ronson was in Vegas working a People Magazine party on Thursday to kick off all the Grammy mayhem. According to Ronson's MySpace page, Jamie Foxx "kinda mc'd the event ... which to be honest was really annoying -- he's funny for about 3 minutes -- then it's just self-indulgent look at me s**t." Sounds like Samantha would've liked to make him disappear.

Sam has DJed before at parties where Foxx showed up, and claims that he pulls the same number every time; he has his people request songs that only he likes, then for attention, gets up and sings the "Golddigger" chorus when it plays. She did mention one highlight of the night ... "he was reading index cards to present the different performers and when the 'five for fighting' guy was coming onstage he was supposed to say "phenomenal," which he actually pronounced as PUHEEEENOMENAL! wow!!"

Sounds like the beginnings of a good ol' celebrity feud!

Jamie Foxx: Click to watchOur pals at SpyOnVegas.com caught Foxx pouring shots of TY KU down the throats of some hotties in the front row and was heard calling the drink his personal "Jesus Juice."

Sounds like the beginnings of a good ol' celebrity feud!

LuciLiu2

JAMIE, YOU'RE THIRTY-NINE. REMEMBER WHAT CHRIS ROCK SAID: "PLEASE DON'T TURN INTO THE OLD MAN AT THE CLUB. IT 'S FINE TO FEEL YOUNG, BUT IT'S TIME TO ACT YOUR AGE. GROW UP BABY. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, ALL THE TIME. WE STILL LOVE YOU, THOUGH.

randombitch

Celebrity fued? shes far from a celebrity.

We, are not amused.

She better watch out...
He might offer to put the beatdown on he skinny "honkey" ass, like he did to that Michael Richards dude1

kgb

Celebrity feud assumes that both parties are celebrities.
She is ugly.
Is she a she?
She is a nobody.
And she is an ungrateful grump to complain about having to share the microphone with Senor Fox.
Ya do what ya do cos you are a zero girl.
Not a Celebrity.

Hello Kitty

Celebrity & DJ = 2 Attention Hogs

Lets just hope her honesty does not earn her a lot of extra time on her hands.

Mad Balls

I'll take the ego driven dribble of Foxx over the Emo samplings of this DJ suck . Both are on my list of performers I would love to barf along with . Foxx is full of himself . I will admit as a partime thugg I watched his TV show but I also admit I was hooked on the tall chocolate fox he acted alongside ...and Jamie is funny . But he is no Orson and hell fer sure aint' Stevie wonder . Dickhead . I saw sammy Davis in concert , twice , and Jamie you are no sammy Davis . Sammie could sing , act and joke rings around you Jamie . I bet if you got Jamie with Paris in the same room --- the smell of Ego would make you puke . Dickheads .

memchee

i agree with sam. I'm tired of Jamie, sure he's talented but his camera hogging at every oppourtunity is annoying. & he comes off like the ladies should be thowing the panties at him. He needs to take a break and give us one 2. He's a good actor when he's acting but his personality is annoying.

Message In A Bottle

She should just quit her bitching and be grateful that she really gets a chance to play at these exclusiev clubs and show her stuff. I'm sorry, but she comes off as a whiny emo girl. As a dj myself, when your at a club or party, you have to play what the people want to hear...thats just how the business goes so Sam, sit down, stop bitching and just spin.

Woodman22

Jamie Foxx....yeah......talented....right. Remember the days when he was on " In Living Color"? He used to put on a wig and a dress and play a pathetic looking "ho". Now those were the good old days. Talented? Oh yeah.....right. It's all about you Jamie.
Just remember....there's no ME in Jamie!! Oh wait.....there is, isn't there??!! Hmmmm......

Mr. X

Jaime Foxx is nothing but an a**hole. F*** you Jaimee-you overhyped jerkoff.

girly

Jamie Foxx has mad talent he's proven it time and time again! I would rather see him over whatever her or his name is!!!!!!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Jamie Foxx acts like a pimp. Not that I've ever met one, but when I imagine what one would be like, I envision Jamie Foxx.

msfanni

He got lucky with Ray everything else he has done recently sucks! His singing sucks! He is a pompous ass who quit being funny long ago. The dud e never bring s areal date for anything. Its always his mom or a friend, because chicks can't stand him.

lundy

jamie is an arrogant ass-ole.go away please.

Vicki

Jamie has got to get over that inflated ego. If his grandmother was alive today, she would take out that knitting needle and pop that big head of his I used to like him, now -CANT STAND HIM!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments