Gwen Gets Caught in Crush

12/18/2006 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gwen Stefani was anything but wound up yesterday as she exited the world famous Ivy restaurant in West Hollywood.

As her driver aggressively tossed photogs out of Gwen's way, the platinum-haired pop star was icy cool as she made her way to her waiting ride. Clearly focused on getting back to her mohawked baby Kingston, who had just left with Gwen's posse, the determined mom didn't stop to sign autographs or pose for photogs.

For Gwen, it was all about the baby.

amy

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eliza

Not sure how she was "icy cool." She was just trying to wade through the photogs, not a bunch of screaming fans. It's sad that she can't even carry her own child to the car for his own safety.

Suzanne Moore

Her album is a FLOP!!!!! debuted at number #3 Behind Ciara....hahahaha Wind it up bitch. orange county girl my ass. she loves to be cool and hip and posh. i hate this girl. im so californian,im so fashion,im so rich.....she makes me SICK.

JJ

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW FAITH HILL....

Tom Cruise has landed

I like Gwen Stefani. She is a successful and unique female artist. I do wish she would go back to No Doubt. I really like her better with them.

nancy

Wow, this is crazy poor baby. Wow, I haven't been here for a while. But I really like how they post the video. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better quality, good job TMZ.

Paris IS a Dog

what a bitch she looked so snobby.

paris is still a dog

tyler

I think what Gwen did is respectable. Her priority is her baby, not fans. That would be mine too.

Elwinette

Its incredible how Gwen has become a phenomenal success, depite not putting any efforts to succeed commercially. All thanx to those fans who paid for everything they did and kept following Gwen's solo career after that.

But its really gross how she disrespected her fans when I watched her LIVE appearance on MuchVibe in Toronto..She was sneering at them for gushing over her and cared less to answer questions from the crowd saying they were too loud!
So long for the stupid fanbase...She gets richer, while she makes fun of you. Her latest single is a big joke. Pharrel thinks bcoz he's got some street cred he could mix a NURSEY RHYME on a cd for adults!!??..I think being a mom has been so overwhelming for Gwen, she is selling music that she made for her
baby. ..She is 36 now, its better she retires from the industry to take care of Kingston.

She sounds very selfish and vain too. In her interview she said her clothing line is made for herself. Please don't buy anything from her brand L.A.M.B..She is only thinking of herself and her baby!!

lundy

snobby bitch.you are talentless.you better go back to no doubt cause youre not going be around very much linger.and please do not yodel anymore.it hurts my ears.!!!

Beansox

the hack will do anything to keep in the spotlight.

elizabeth martinez

all you shit heads talking about gwen are nothing but bitter losers.you are butt hurt that you yourself is not successful. get a life.

Ana

Gwen, get over yourself. I thought she had good style, but now she'll try anything, including yodeling!