Inside Miss USA

12/19/2006 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Return to TMZ.comDonald Trump made the surprising announcement on Tuesday, that embattled Miss USA Tara Conner would be entering rehab, but would be keeping her crown -- a crown that no one, including Tara, thought she'd win, according to E!'s "Uncovered: Hidden Lives of Miss USA."

Originally aired in June of this year, the TV special reveals how first runner-up Tamiko Nash appeared to have the title in the bag. When it came down to the final two, Conner even congratulated Nash prior to Conner's name being called as the winner. An obviously distraught Nash can be seen in tears.

Moments after winning, Tara gets some chilly words of advice from a pageant official who says, "If you act up, you and me in the bathroom -- headlock!" Curious, isn't it?

Once Tara takes up residence in her her swank new Trump Place digs in NYC, the beauty queen states, "I want to soak up everything that I can," -- and it looks like she did! "You can sleep when you are dead ..." -- or, in Tara's case, in rehab.

E!'s "Uncovered: The Hidden Lives of Miss USA" re-airs December 20 at 6PM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

coco puff

This just proves the pageant was RACIST. The knew she was a immoral person and gave her the crown because she was white. What are all you racist, crackers, gonna say now? No Justice, no peace!

Rah-Rah

Whoa! What's that lump on top of her eyelid??

Travis Bickle

Listening to Trump and Tara's speeches today should make everyone understand that this whole thing was scripted like reality TV. When Donald took over Miss USA, he said no one cared about it. So what did The Donald do to make it matter again? He scripted this bogus story about her to make EVERYONE watch.

Now, will TMZ investigate this marketing ploy by the Don and his gifted writers? Probably not because TMZ doesn't want to make waves.

This story is all manufactured and is a farce.

CDLusher

Well frankly speaking for this cracker I could care less about a pageant but when the most photographed and print covered people (Britney, Paris et al.) in the world seem totally devoid of talent (other than flashing beav, driving like drunk three year olds, table/pole dancing, drinking, more drinking) than perhaps she deserved the crown after all. I suppose that would be a fairly accurate representation of the perfect embodiment of Miss USA in 2006 and beyond.

Charlotte

Farrah I understand you are upset but saying racist, crackers is offensive and no more called for then someone dropping the N bomb on you.

I think it is pathetic that she is keeping her crown. Miss USA in rehab sounds like an oxymoron. I think Trump made a awful decision and it sets a bad example. She broke the rules that she agreed to when she won. She needs to step aside.

p1tey1

Well I guess this is what the USA has come to. We are being represented by a hard partying, coke-head, lesbian who is now going into rehab.

No wonder other countries have no respect for us. We don't even respect ourselves.

Wasn't "THE DONALD DUCK" threatening to take the crown away from Ms. Universe (Ms. Venezuela) because she gained 20 pounds? He publicly shamed and threatened her. But he'll give a druggie a second chance, and put her in rehab.

I guess that just goes to show where his priorities really are. He'd rather have a coke-head represent his oraganization, than someone whose a little overweight. Damn!

Some-1-U-Know

This is a bunch of B.S....WTF is this world coming to?.....The last days are here....holy sh*t!

We, are not amused.

#3 Its all set up:
I think you are right.
It seemed that she was "out the door" but now she's being giving a second chance. We all know that it isn't because Mr Trump has a "heart" this is news manipulation at its worse!

Ridiculous

@8 - You would go to jail for saying "nigger"? That's a little bit of an exaggeration isn't it? LOL

wave06

Can people just stop making race a factor in this? I am a Black woman and I do believe Tamiko should have won in the first place. Not because of the color of her skin, but because she was all around the most qualified to win. Yes, racism does still exist and the messages I've read from people on this forum (including Black people) proves my point.

But, lets look at the bigger picture. I do not care what race the runner-up is, Miss USA, should definitely be dethroned. Miss USA is supposed to set an example. Her behavior contradicts her Miss USA speech about Hollywood or whatever and she is a horrible role model for young girls. I for one do not want her representing me as an American or a young woman. Donald Trump is a disgrace.

L

This is just another example of how this country has gone to hell, along with our pageant system. We are now being represented by a coke whore. Thanks for nothing, Donald. You just set women back 100 years by making them sex objects by letting Miss Bleached Blonde Boob Job and Botox Brows keep her crown.

We, are not amused.

Farrah
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
It is true that in Western Civilizations the attributes of beauty are: fair skin, blond hair, blue eyes and an hour glass figure.
I am sure that in that part of deepest darkest Africa that your ancestors hail from, you would be considered a "beauty" with your dark ashy skin, nappy hair, "black" eyes (from being punched by your pimp), and your fried-foods-with-a-strawberry-soda enhanced figure.Yes, even without the "bone-through-your-nose" I am sure you are quite an attractive sight.
Hubba, hubba!

Freelols.com

I'd sure love to be Inside Miss USA.

wendy

#1. If you believe even half of the media reports you are stupid.

#2. Tara Connor is a beautiful young woman.

#3. Pageants are a business. Donald can run his anyway he wants.

#4. Most young women who aspire to be Miss USA or Miss America actually are among the top college students in university. That's a documented fact.

#5. Miss USA Pageant is in April at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles.

#6. Before you decide to castigate Tara Connor look at your own family first.

#7. Jesus would forgive this in a heartbeat.

That's good enough for me.

Lenn K

Everyone take my word Farrah is a fake. Just trying to get whites to response to black racism. Don't fall for it, just ignore this parasite and like scum it'll go away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments