Not All Paparazzi Hate Perez

12/19/2006 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being sued for $7.5 million by a Hollywood photo agency for copyright infringement, gossip blogger Perez Hilton still got some love from a paparazzo in the form of some sort of jewelry on Monday.

The Gossip Gangsta was leaving a West Hollywood event when the photog approached Perez with his "message of love" and thanked him for publicizing his industry.

Lisa

I for one do not like this self-proclaimed "Gossip Gangsta". He's a MORON. I have no idea why he gets praise for OTHER people's work, LOSER.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

HEY YOU GUYS STOLE MY NAME......

Lou

Who cares about this dude? Did anyone actually watch that clip? TMZ, no one cares about this fat dude. Stick to celebs please.

shooper

I absolutely adore Perez Hilton. I support him and his decisions to steal people's photos. Keep doing it, and i'll keep reading it.

he IS the gossip gangsta, and he's damn good at it too.

blah blah blah

PEREZ is nothing more than a media and celebrity gossiping whore!
He feeds off of any celebrities unfortunate mishaps in life and does not care what or how it effects them along the way. It's sad when people like PEREZ disrupts a life or marriage just to gain bullsh*t readings off his website.
Perez is a dick head and no one likes dickheads

Lou

Anyone else starting to think that TMZ and this dude have some sort of relationship going on?

Harvey Levin is already chummy with that sleazebag who produces those Girls Gone Wild movies. He would never write a bad thing about him.

I am starting to think the same thing is going on here.

ronny

Perez is a self centered, arrogant, pompus ass.

He's PERFECT for this business.

PerezSux

CORRECTION: EVERYBODY hates Perez. Except for Paris, Tori and the other pieces of no-talent crap he sucks up to.

martine

Tsk awww that was really sweet, I love Perez!!!!!!

shooper

perez is a hero. PEREZ IS WHERE IT'S AT! Anyone who thinks otherwise can lick my nasty balls

Who Cares?

That's...interesting...??

Eb

Perez rox my world! I love him and his obsessive website. I feel like it's crap that he's taking the bundt of everyone's anger during the holidays. Keep your head up P. Loves it bitch.

RetiredRockstar

Ever been to his site? Perez's "gossip" is all about himself. In the few pictures that don't feature him, all he does is draw dots from people's noses, over and over again. Funny, no not really. He's a self-absorbed ass, and I'm glad he got sued.

Mad Balls

Nasty Photo thief that for-whatever-reason cannot give props to the people who made them . Dickhead . I don't like his site as there is better stuff to read here and at Cooler heads AOL . He seems to be a mouthpiece for celebs . Do I need that ? No . Dickhead .

blah blah blah

now why the hell would we want to lick your diseased infected scrotum when perez would do that for ya
Me don't think so me knows so cause I sez so

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments