Lara Flynn Boyle Hitched for $36

12/20/2006 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lara Flynn Boyle tied the knot with businessman Donald Ray Thomas last weekend in San Antonio, TX -- and did it about as far from the glitz of Tinseltown as can be imagined. No Italian castle, no Posh in a hat, no steakhouse post-party.

TMZ talked to Bexar County Clerk Gerry Rickhoff, who told us that the actress and former Jack Nicholson paramour walked into his office with Thomas just seven minutes before closing time on Friday. Thomas paid $36 for the marriage license, and the pair, says Rickoff, were attitude-free, easygoing, and, clearly, happy.

According to Star magazine, the twosome, who have known each other for a couple years but only recently started dating, had "a small ceremony" in Thomas' backyard. Star also reports that the ceremony was so low-key that the couple didn't even have rings.

Boyle has been married once before.

snyggast

Who's she?

ezze

Rent 'Twin Peaks' dvd series.

djdw61

What did she DO to her face???

Seriously

Looks like she a little work done.

Trina

Lara ... you look horrible! Stay away from the knife. You'll start looking like Joan Rivers, Cher, and Sly Stallone! Yikes.

We, are not amused.

Well, good luck you two.
Remember, a man is not complete until he marries: then he's finished!

Roy

Lara if you are still a supporter of George W. Bush after all he's done to this country then you are definitely OFF my list for good.

Lenn K

Why do pretty ladies do this to themselves? You're about one step away from Yoko!

John C jackson

Title is misleading. Everyone pays the cost of the marriage license, but the ceremony is smething else. I mean in my state the marriage license is $40- that doesnt mean the wedding costs $40 for everyone in my state. Even for an elopement or backyard home ceremony you pay at least a couple hundred bucks for the officiant and some other stuff.

lisa mae magillacuddy

she's known in her circle of friends as "exo-skeleton"!!!

debra ortega

SHE IS A VERY LOVELY LADY. NOTHING LIKE THEY SAY ABOUT HER IN THE PRESS. I WAS THE 1 THAT REPORTED SHE GOT HITCHED. SHE WAS REAL POLITE. VERY DOWN TO EARTH. HER AND HER HUSBAND. MANY WELL WISHES...

Cabo

#5 -- You took the words right out of my mouth! I did a double-take when I saw her. She looks eerily plastic and also as if someone just polished her face. It's a really chilling photo. I hope Lara settles down now, and stops trying to have sex with strangers in First Class cabins on airplanes.

Smartie

Did she manage to scoff down a whole crumb of wedding cake?

hahaha

Wow I live in SA and I didn't hear anything about this....

kathleen

Congrats on getting hitched, Lara!