Chest and Guts Roasting

12/26/2006 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Reid spent her Christmas terrifying Caribbean locals in a bathing suit, flip-flops and a Santa hat.

The frazzled blonde chain-smoked in sun-soaked St. Barts over the holiday weekend.

Chain-smoking, and these pictures, may be hazardous to your health.
Tara Reid photo gallery: click to launch photos

Sand In My Crack

What say we all chip in and buy Tara a MIRROR for her house??? It would surely be the gift that keeps on giving!

Doug

Is that the hunch back of Notre Dame?

Unknown

HAHAHA #12 I was WAITING for someone to mention that. LOL

Tina

Whoa, Tara-Pete Becket (a 70's has been) wants to see your boobs. Why not send him a photo at:RIGHTHOOK@SBCGLOBAL.NET. Shel

chena

STAR JONES HAS A NEW TV SHOW CALLED
'STAR JONES REYNOLDS REPORT' ON THE TV ONE CHANNEL
WEEKDAYS 7-8 PM PST(check cable listings).

GOOD LUCK STAR, YOU'LL SHOW THAT ROSY...

Azaziah

Yeah #9 you're right iceheads do tend to smoke way to many cigarettes.

Whatever

Oh my God she looks soooooo gross! Nasty stomach and huge ass fake cans sagging everywhere. Yuck!

Margaret

You know I keep reading this articles about the Jolie-Pitt family and helping other countries. What I do not understand is how they can ask Americans to give and give when their country is in need. now, believe I feel sorry for this chidlren who come into the world in their countries that are poor etc however, they know they are poor and have nothing to offer children so why would anyone want to bring a child into a world like that now i know people can be uneducated etc but not the whole country. Look at all the orphans and neglected children in the united States and we are getting worst i quess they will all wiat until our contry turns in a cambodia or an afirca. Also, i am reading articles about Tori Spelling being proposed to again by her husband and how they created a life out of love growing in her body etc - I wonder what about his child he made last eyar with his other wife - poor thing will he be another fatherless child!

Sam

GOD ALL MIGHTY! she looks like sh*t, she's 31 hasn't had any kids yet she needed a tummy tuck! the mind boggles. I mean, i'm 36, had 3 kids and no tummy tuck and I still look way better than her, yet I still wouldn't wear a bikini in public. Plus thoose tits are an eye sore.as well. Grow a brain Tara you're not supermodel material and you never will be you plastic surgery hound.

AFRockland

FYI....That is the ugliest dog I have ever seen in my life, it looks like its face was hit with a very heavy frying pan............

DeeDub

Hey Number 16 ask yourself this question. If you been with a women for a year or so you should not get a hard on unless she says we getting ready to have sex right at that minute. Think about it.

Georgie Mac

Sh*tney Spears looks a lot like her!! Same nasty fried died barbie-blonde hair, and the same drunken slackjawed look. They could be sisters!

Kathie Rohrs

It is so sad, she is obviously suffering from alcoholism and needs help.

Gilbert William Torres

Tara Reid was born Saturday November 8,1975 in Wycoff,Bergen County,New Jersey while i celebrated my 18th official birthday making her my first of 2 scorpio celebrity soulmates! The 2nd is Brittany Murphy,born Brittany Anne Bertolotti in Atlanta,Fulton County,Georgia 2 years & 48 hours later on Veteran's Eve,Thursday November 10,1977! Now what are the odds concerning & covering this?! Tara needs to be anointed & assigned by God to combat & defeat Satan & his foul demon spirits of enticings & temptations causing her to chain smoke like FX's"Rescue Me"star Dennis Leary before she ends up dead from lung cancer,along with being incarcerated & imprisoned(the 2 i's) for being a wild child,party animal & night owl;then repent,ask god for forgiveness and recommit the rest of her life to Christ, in the name of JESUS!

Gilbert William Torres

Oh yes i neglected to mention that both Tara Reid & Brittany Murphy are also 2 of 3 of my New Jersey celebrity neighbor galpals! The 3rd is Kirsten Caroline Dunst,born under the taurus zodiac sign Friday April 30th,1982 in Point Pleasant,Ocean County,where "Buffy"& spinoff"Angel"executive producer Marti Noxon's short lived Fox TV series took place! Kiki is silver 25 this year while Fox Broadcasting is bicennial 20! They started 5 years later on Sunday April 5,1987! Their 1st program was "21 Jump Street"!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments