Mary-Kate Fades Away, Pauly Faded

12/26/2006 6:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Which is worse? Mary-Kate Olsen's "my hair is as pale as my skin" look? Or Pauly Shore's tie-dyed shorts over sweatpants ensemble?

It's a black and white issue. You decide.

Olsen Twins gallery: Click to launch photos

Sillyme

It's all about Being a Albino! Remember Sienna Miller high-profile project due out in the next year. She stars in the highly anticipated bio-pic of 1960s socialite and albino Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick in the film Factory Girl, set for a December 2006 release. MK's insanely correct fashion sense is miles ahead of the likes of you!

chris

I HAVE NEVER SEEN EITHER OLSEN TWIN LOOK "NORMAL". SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRESS THEMSELVES .................DON'T THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO HELP THEM PICK OUT CLOTHES THAT ACTUALLY FIT OR ARE THEY SHOPPING AT THRIFT STORES, AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THEM A HAIR BRUSH.

Heather

Mary Kate is the definition of hot mess

in the know

What is up with TMZ and these lousy postings. This site has gone downhill recently. We know what happened this year and don't need a rehash to fill space. And please stop with the astrological nonsense.

Beth

tie-dyed shorts . . . . umm. . . . I'm speechless! That's a definite trainwreck with or without the sweatpants. MK looks gorgeous .

We, are not amused.

Ah, i dunno..."Cleveland, oh they're not in the playoffs...Chicago?"

Lenn K

Are one of these Olsen twins going to die right in front of us of starvation?

Azaziah

The picture of twins almost worthy of me trying to get up the energy laugh. Tweedle dee and tweedle dumber.I wonder if anyone ever told them that if they donate to a charity that write if off at the end of year. Oh I'm sorry I forgot that their brains can only hold a train of thought for 3 seconds. Silly me.

george vieto

That's Hollywood celebrity for you. Hot stuff teenagers yesterday and cold loved has been today because they don't know handle their success at a young age.

Seriously

Do the twins or Pauly actually DO anything besides walk around,
wear weird clothes and go to lunch?
I so do not care about any of these rich, spoiled, do nothings.

Malinda

I have never written anything on this site or any other, but to look at this so rich ,and so sad little thing. What the heck is she thinking. We all have problems, but she can afford to get the help she needs. I only wonder if she has any real friends she can talk too. One Friend makes many more with or without money. You cannot buy FRIENDSHIP.

Malinda

Maybe she needs friends instead of people, as in U & I dishing on her. I feel she grew up to fast and without any friends to speak of. Don't judge unless you want to want to be judged. I have no clue what it is like to be rich and for that matter famous, but I would not want to know how all alone one might feel in the situation she is in. I will keep my life as oppossed to any celebrity.

johnebgood

both of these wingnuts need branded with a big "L" on their foreheads.

chena

STAR JONES HAS A NEW TV SHOW CALLED
'STAR JONES REYNOLDS REPORT' ON CHANNEL TV ONE
WEEKDAYS 7-8 PM (check cable listings).

GOOD LUCK STAR, YOU'LL SHOW THAT ROSY.

Scott