Rosie Cyberbombs Trump:

You're a Pimp

12/28/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought the war between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump was over, Rosie dropped a stealth bomb on the Donald. Then, the Donald struck back, saying that Rosie wants to die.

In a free-form blog reverie at rosie.com, Ro called Trump a pimp, in so many words, likening his situation with Miss USA to an episode of "Cagney & Lacey," in which a pimp lures a woman to New York and into a life of servitude and emotional torture. Then the pimp gets arrested, and the woman is set free.

She also takes a shot at Trump's blistering attack on her last week on "Larry King Live," calling him "the comb over" ... "so what happens/when us say the emperor has no clothes/the comb over goes ballistic/via phone to mr king."

Trump responded to Rosie this morning, telling the New York Post, "Rosie got mentally beaten up by me, because she's a mental midget, a lowlife. I think she's got a death wish. It's too bad a degenerate is able to get away with things like that."

nrlynml

Rosie is pathetic, I can't stand her and she isn't that talented. I'm tired of her throwing her gun controlling feminist nazi crap in our faces. The view sux with her on it. She will get it cancelled cause she is a celebrity hog and wants all the attention.

Chuck

Rosie, good Gawd.. how is it someone with her attitude and overall uselessness have a platform??? Donald, you need to shut the hell up too, she's not worth it, but at least you work for a living.

melissa schneidewind

Rosie you are a dangerious weapon, an IDIOT with a micrphone!

Sherry

Ok, cut the "Death Wish/Threat" crap. I believe he was referring to her so-called career which I hope he brings to a screeching halt using his influence and money and never works again.

tim

Rosie, needs to act like an adult, she needs to learn to express them without being so dramatic and hurtful. She has brought these isues upon herself only for publicity. She is narrowed minded and only thinks of herself.

Sarah

I think we've had enough of BOTH of them. BUT as usual...Rosie is making a HUGE thing out of this...and Donald is using it as a publicity stunt...just my two cents. I could be wrong...but that's the way it looks to me.

Sarah

nrlynml

Oh and for the record I hate the trump ass just as much

D. Trump

if your going to leave a message and try to sound halfway intelligent then learn how to spell you bunch of inbreds.

cindy nelson

i think rosie should shut up and leave donald alone, she is not much of a moral compass herself

DiRTyBuNNy

Well, I just wonder if Miss Nevada is going to get a chance to grace "the comb over" with some sexual favors so that she can get a second chance. Fat Chance I'm sure but that bitch is the real deal. I think they need to get her signed to a deal with Vivid Video or Club Jenna because she's got the fake bisexual sh*t down. oh well..for once I have to agree with some people...Rosie is just showing Donald for who he really is...a pimp...

Sara

I think Rosie is a Heteraphob. She is just jelious that no man would want her, and she had to go lesbo because they odviously don't care what their partner looks like. Apperantly they also don't care how loud and obnoxious they are. Rosie is no gentelman, I mean Lady.

Cheryl

Donald and Rosie GROW UP. Who cares what you think of each other. Media PLEASE Stop airing this childish behavior. The New Year is just around the corner and I think we've heard enough from these two. There are far more important things happening in the world that need to be addressed, instead of this childish playground word banishing of these two. Who cares what they think of each other.

sally

ROSIE IS A FAT UGLY BIG MOUTH LEFT WING PIG!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING HER ON THE VIEW, SHE GIVE ME THE CREEPS, THE WAY SHE TOUCHES TALKS ABOUT WOMEN ON THE SHOW.... I THINK ROSIE DREAMS OF BEING A PIMP, SHE ACTS LIKE A GETTO PIMP.... AS FOR DONALD HE IS A EGO MANIAC , OF COURSE HE IS GOING TO RESPONE, TO A WOMEN , WHO IS ONLY ON T.V BECAUSE SHE USED TO F*** MADONNA IN THE EARLY NINETIES....

Holly

Cant these two "celebrities" just INCREASE their Medications and GET ALONG!??!?!?!??!

gotta laugh

I think that they are twins that were separated at birth.