Jessica Alba Disappears in Miami

1/2/2007 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba was spotted in Miami over the weekend showing off her body one last time for 2006. The former "It" girl appeared to be much lighter than the curvy temptress we remember from "Sin City."

Is another Hollywood starlet joining the under-thirty and wasting away club?

Rachel

This is not a good look for her, ughhh

pj

what on Earth happened to her arm?!?!?

...

This is the woman who was recently quoted as saying “I have curves, but I don’t really like them. I wish I was skinnier and taller.”

Yeah, what a cow -- look at all the fat on her protruding hip bones and rib cage... WTF??? She is the kind of "role model" that makes young girls become anorexic and bulimic! I hope her PR peeps clue her in on how damaging these comments can be.

NinjaDude

SHE LOOKS HOT!

Dark Knight

I knew this would happen. Why can't these girls accept they look good at a nice healthy weight? I know it's hollywood and magazines telling them that they are fat, but that's too bad. Jessica is sexy with a little meat on her bones and this just doesn't look good. People that hate on curves are the ones that don't have them. I don't want to see a bunch of paris' with no curves. Be proud of your curves Jessica and bring them back.

Sumumba

DISGUSTING.....once AGAIN THE HOLLYWOOD MACHINE eats it young,,,

girly

She had a amazing body! I just don't know whats wrong with these girls! I would pick being curvy over skin and bones any day!

J dub

I would still do her, even though I would probably break her in half.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Jessica still does have an amazing body! Please, you show one action shot with some ribs showing and suddenly everyone thinks she's anorexic. What is wrong with you TMZers? Boy TMZ, mind-control must be fun!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

no way get real look at that arm in the second pic! you can see her bone!.

Alvaro Komori

Yes, she lost weight, but she still looks too damn hot!!!!!!

tchau!!!

We, are not amused.

This has always been one hot looking piece of ass! But, she looks like a survivor of a concentration camp in these photos.
The pressure to be famous...what a price to pay!

lalala

i've been noticing it for the past year - she's been getting skinnier and skinner. it's really sad because she truly IS beautiful but like those other insecure starlets she's just wasting aways...

JESSICA M

PHOTOSHOPED! THIS IS NOT THE WAY SHE LOOKS, I WAS IN MIAMI AND SEEN HER ON THE BEACH. I AM TELLING YOU ITS AMAZING WHAT SOME PEOPLE WILL DO TO MAKE A BUCK.

Jessica Alba

If anyone is interested more pictures of Jessica Alba available at http://www.jess-alba.us

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments