Was Britney Drunk?

Did She Pass Out?

1/2/2007 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first celeb controversy of 2007 -- Did Britney Spears get smashed at Pure nightclub in Vegas on New Year's Eve and pass out?

Britney Spears Photo Gallery
She was swigging champagne, passed out cold and fell to the floor, if you believe the New York Post. Brit's rep says it's all b.s. -- she was just so damn tired she was falling asleep.

Look at the pics of Brit at Pure. You be the judge

kendra

she is sooo nastyyyyyyyyyyyy

anthonysdreamgirl**

She was tired. It usually happens to me at least once a day...

Rachel

This girl looks like hell. Pure hell.

Craig

Shes smokin hot.

Jen

Doesn't everyone just collapse to the floor when they're tired? heh

Give the girl some credit...it's a lot of work putting panties....errrr...parties on.

Kitty

Worthless excuse for a mother ! Doesn't anyone in her family give a hoot that this girl has fallen to the curbside? It's called INTERVENTION family, DO IT NOW !!!

CrazY DiamonD

Britney is nothing but a skank and a crackhead. She's not the least bit attractive anymore. I dont' even know why we are giving her the time of day anymore, there are so many people more worthy. Any publicity she is getting, she's basically just making an ass of herself. Her poor kids. Can you imagine how they're gonna turn out with her as a role model? Good God...

Chantal

I think that Brit really needs to stop being a part of anything for the next while, peolpe divorce all the time and you dont see them flaunting around like whores, drunk out and PASSING OUT. Go home to your children, they need there mom not a nanny, just cause she has lots of money doesnt mean that she shouldnt have to raise her own kids. I HATE BRITNEY SPEARS

gina

its called XANEX.

TJ

Well so much for any New Year's Resolutions she may have considered. Fed-ex should be over the moon that this whore is out of his life. She is one of the worst mother's I have ever seen and a complete embarrassment to her children who will grow up and eventually find all the video clips and photos of their mother looking and acting like a ten cent whore from a back woods trailer park.

mary lou

I find it amazing so many of you think Britney neglects her children because she is not home every night. I have read over and over her children travel with her when she is out of town.

When my kids were babies they were in bed long before the time she goes out to a club. My children were on formula which is heavier than breast milk so they slept through the night before they were three months old. I usually didn't go out, but when I did they never saw the baby sitter, they didn't know if I was home or not. They also took two naps during the day until they were nearly two, so I would have had lots of time to rest if I had stayed up late.

Britney can afford to pay someone to clean, do laundry, and all the other household stuff , so she can just do Mommy stuff. Her children can have her undivided attention when they are awake, and she can nap when they do!!.

Give the girl a break, she may have made some foolish mistakes but who would know if she wasn't continually being watched and having her picture taken!!.

I'm not a young twenty-something, but even I don't wear bulky undies under pantyhose, so if and I mean IF I wore a very short skirt when getting out of some of these low slung cars, I would have probably flashed somebody if they were looking.

Britney probably could make some better clothing choices from others pespective, but until we've walked in her shoes, how can we be so presumptuous to criticize and judge her. I don't think it benefits her or the one commenting to be so critical. In other words, didn't you mother ever tell you if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all??

Britney appears to have a kind heart, and be searching for a fulfilling life, give her time to look for it and find it--BACK OFF. Would you want so many people watching and commenting on your every move?

Besides negative nasty people are not likable. As a man thinks so he is, practice being positve and encouraging, it will bring success to you and the hearer and take you much further in life, than the cranky, crochety cantankerous remarks most of you are making here!!

Vanessa Somerville

For the first time ever, I think I almost feel bad for Britney for being at that soulless event, surrounded by losers who probably paid $300 to see if she'd flash her hootchy. What is most striking from the photos are the forced Britney smiles which seem to be a cover for a very lonely girl.

Vicki

WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE? OF COURSE SHE WAS DRUNK AND PASSED OUT! WHAT DOES HER PUBLICIST THINK, WE ARE STUPID?? COME ON A**HOLE! SET UP THE INTERVIEW WITH MATT LAUER DECLARING HER LOVE FOR K-ASS? BRIT, TIME FOR A NEW PR PERSON. YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK AND ACT. OBVIOUSLY YOUR PR PERSON MUST BE RELATED!!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS YOU F***IN LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

moonie

ok I don't think she looks drunk. I think she looks like she is having a great time. And 2nd, don't tell me that EVERY single mother out there stayed home with their kid after they were born cause you know thats a lie. I mean you have to have a break some time. She probably puts the kids to bed and then goes out. She has 2 people you have to have a break sometime

Marge

I think this website is very prejudiced, always shows bad thigs about Britney! She's human, you know, and its unfair that every step that she made is being criticize.