Do the White Thing!

1/3/2007 9:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Michael Richards screamed the N-word at the Laugh Factory back in November, he went on "The Late Show with David Letterman" to apologize. When aspiring rapper Persia used it to insult fellow rapper John Brown, she was forced to wear a necklace that says "N*WORD" on it for an entire day.

Welcome to VH1's "ego Trip's The (White) Rapper Show."

Premiering next Monday, the show seeks to add a new pasty face to the Caucasian hip-hop scene by putting 10 aspiring white rappers into a house (Tha White House, actually) as they battle it out for a $100,000 prize.

The show has its comedic elements; a woman rapping about her C-section scar stands out as one of them. The show also tries to tackle issues of race in the culture as well. Yeah, you have to see it.

"I think for entertainment's sake, it was a given that it was going to be tongue in cheek, poking fun at white people," John Brown told TMZ. "But at the same time, I think there were a lot of challenges and a lot of experiences that were dead serious."

Check out "ego Trip's The (White) Rapper Show" when it premieres January 8 at 10:30PM on VH1.

sakura

EVERYONE IS SO DAMN UPPITY! THERE ARE OTHER RACES BESIDES DUMBASS WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE!

HEY IDIOTS, FORGET ABOUT ASIANS, OR GODFORBID HISPANICS?!

JUST REMEMBER WHILE THE BLACKS AND WHITES FIGHT, THE "RADICAL" MUSLIMS ARE PLOTTING TO KILL US ALL OR CONVERT US.

HISPANICS ARE NOW THE MAJORITY AND ASIANS MAKE AND OWN EVERYTHING. HOPE THAT HELPS YOU ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT.

joe vogel

this country's going down the drain. blacks and hispanics having child after child,then expecting the government and others to help take care of their children. anyone on welfare,that has more than two children,should be cut off of public assistance. it's so sad that many white women go with black men. why is it ok for blacks to say NIGGER,while whites cannot say the same word. such a racial double standard. it's ok to show whites in a negative way,but not blacks. why do blacks always have to have their own language - ho,crib,hood,mickey D's,etc. it just shows their ignorance,lack of civility and education.

sam

jess you have some serious issues. If it's because you forgot to take your meds please take a moment and get caught on the regimen. If you really have the delusional thoughts you post here and are not on medication please go to a doctor, clinic, or hospital ER so you can get help STAT! Do not put if off. The voices will just keep getting louder.

I hope some of you are just trolling. Otherwise, America is doomed and that makes me very sad.

sam

>>joe vogel

And you are what, trying to display to all you're level of education? Poor to none I would guess. Talk about lumping everyone into one huge delusional bucket. Believe it or not joe there are plenty of "white" people that have way too many child and are on welfare. It's not a color issue it's privilege vs. underprivileged. I have to wonder about people like you. I wonder how can they be so wrong and yet seem to believe there are right. Weird.

sakura

Joe Vogel,

Now was that nice?Jealous much?Just because your fat wife is screwing that sexy hispanic guy down the street doesn't mean you have to be mean like that. And just because you have a crappy low paying job, a beer gut and crotch itch, doesn't mean you have to take it out on all minorities.

Since there are sooo many famous, rich minorites (not on welfare or having tons of babies) who make more in a day than you do in a month, I'll leave it at that.

Hey, there is always the lottery. Keep your fingers cross and maybe soon you'll be out of your doublewide!!!

Lisa

This show is complete sh*t. Long live Michael Richards...it's US against THEM.

sam

I really hate them because they get me pregnant every time I screw one. I can bang all the white guys I want (current record 25 in 3 hours I'm proud to say) but when every I pull a train for "them" (15 my current record) I get preggers....oh well ignorant is as ignorant does. Where did my big black dildo go.....?

I'm not only stupid but I want to whole world to know it!!!

May he rest in peace

Numbers 7 & 15 are the stupidest comments that I have read in a long time. Sorry that minorities are still a little bitter about being taken from their countries and forced into enslavement. They are also sorry that they seem to not be able to get over all the years of being denied freedom, voting rights, marriage rights, hell breathing rights. You poor white people are just going to have to give a little more time especially because you haven't even apologized yet!!

Also, there is a Caucasian College Fund, it's called scholarships - you walk away with all the time. There is also a White Entertainment Network, if fact there are quite a few - NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC, WB, CW take your pick.

STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!!

H. Lewis Smith

Most recently Daman Wayans and John Ridley's names were placed on a Benedict Arnold list for their insistence upon publicly using the n-word. To learn more about this list please go to:

do something about it

Dethlok you didnt hear B.E.T will have a spin off channel W.E.T which have a show where whities will compete to see who can sleep with the most family members. The last two finalist will be put in a house in suburbia to then see if they can kill their spouse and kids while they sleep. Who ever gets rid of the bodies quicker without a trace wins. Prizes include a shot gun, pick up truck(with a hemi of course) and all the moon shine you will ever need

p1tey1

Are there any other people in America besides Black and White???

Jesus!! I hope you all kill each other so the rest of the world can live in peace and not have to listen (read) about you idiots anymore.

You live in the greatest country on earth, where anything is possible, but you azzholes have nothing better to do than be at each others throats about what? A comedy show?!

p1tey1

@I'm just saying!

LOL!!!! You wrong for that. LOL!!!

no pervs allowed

Excuse me ONe, but the WB is a black network,,, look at all the shows it used to have. I believe the initial stand for We're Black (WB). The CW doesn't count, it's not a real network in any color.

May he rest in peace

Seriously Network Executive????!!!! Are you that stupid??? WB stands for Warner Bros....the home for white television ideas. The CW mainly carries shows that have lead white actors. This isn't neccessarily a bad thing, but just don't hide behind and manipulate facts so that you can always say "Those minorities are always so defensive" When we have every right to be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2