Dolce & GaBANANA Hammock

1/3/2007 1:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Domenico Dolce, one half of Italian fashion powerhouse Dolce & Gabbana, was spotted in South Beach sporting an itsy bitsy teeny weeny man-kini on Tuesday.

The 48-year-old designer showed off his designer basket while basking in the Miami heat, sans business partner Stefano Gabbana. Although the duo broke off their longtime romantic relationship in 2005, for the sake of fashionistas everywhere -- D&G continue to design together.

Fashion gods be damned, but this is one Dolce outfit people won't be dying to have!

P

It must be a slow news day. He looks fine too me.

Rachel

Ewwwwwww, don't men (gay or straight) realize this is not a good look?

mikiejoe

That sh-- is nasty! No one with a body like that should wear a suit like that! The only thing he will attract in that thing is one of his faggo buddies!

alex

he is gorgeous! at this age, he is an example! look at his body! we can't say nothing about it! Congrats to him!

...

Hmmmm... I really don't think he looks that bad, either. And I don't know that I'd call that an "itsy bitsy" mankini -- the cut ensures everything is covered, although I'm not sure that WHITE is the best choice of color...

TJ

He looks fabulous for his age. Most younger guys don't look that good. I love how European men look so sexy in their bikinis and not self conscious about their bodies. The American men with their beer bellies and baggy swim shorts covering their bodies look silly and childish.

Allie

I agree ...... He looks fine !! His body is in great shape !! Have any of you seen that MESS Brandon Davis?!?!? Now that whale needs to put some MORE clothes on !!! Rock on DOLCE !!!!

TJ

Fabulous body...to die for! Italian men are just so sexyyyyyy!!!

TJ

Wow...he is in fantastic shape! He looks very sexy and gorgeous!

TJ

Wish my husband looked like that lol!

JULIE

I AGREE W/ #3 HE DOES'NT LOOK THAT BAD BUT WHITE IS A BAD COLOR CHOICE.

Lisa

Wow! It looks painful. lol He does look good for his age.

Symple

I don't think he looks bad at all. The "mankini" looks a tad snug, but he looks better than a lot of guys half his age! Sounds to me like the reporter was feeling a little envy! Hmmm?

Tazz Devil

Nothing like a fag in a Speedo....a designer one at that!

me

I thought it was Danny Bonoducci. And that's not a bread basket, it's a fruit basket! And i mean that because it looks like he's got apples and oranges in that thing and NOT because he's gay.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments