Bad

Asses

1/7/2007 4:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood is full of some real bad asses, and we're not talking Colin Farrell. Some of these bad asses are of the cottage cheese variety. Paging Star Jones.

Celebs like Nicole Richie, Tara Reid, Ozzy Osbourne and others prove that just because you're well-known doesn't mean all of your parts should be.

Check out the photo gallery, if you dare.

JolieIsFake

I was so disappointed in Bruce Willis' ass! Plus he looked so skinny.

cupcake

I agree with #8. Thank you.

And "good ass" Pamela Anderson looks horrible. I think the editors of TMZ are horribly confused. She has absolutely NO butt. Even I have more booty than that.

Linda Lou

I thought Bruce Willis had a great ass, so did many of the others. Give me a break!

AngelG.1

At a certin age , say like 25yrs. , maybe you should a little less skin.And if you are still in the everybody look at me ( with out plastic help ) stage, then show it all now, because I think it looks so sad when you are 40 plus and it just doesnt have that youthful look any more- you too, men. I feel its a cry for more attention, the more you have the more you want. Peace and Love :)

Sally

Give me a damn break. You are taking the worst possible shots of people and then exploiting them; anyone who looks at this page could also have similar photos taken of them in a bad moment.

First you decry women being too skinny and then you hold them up to an entirely unrealistic ideal. That's ridiculous.

Mintie

Borat has a great derriere

moretocome

Some people should check out there own @ss before pointing the finger at others. I think all the girls pictured in the photo gallery have great butts. Tara has admitted that her liposuction was botched as well as the other things that butcher did to her body. Personally, she’s not my type because of her big mouth and she’s not talented. I do feel sorry for her as far as her botched surgeries go. She is a victim of an unscrupulous plastic surgeon.

Lea

TMZ: If you're going to do an article, make sure you got the goods to stand up to the title. These aren't bad asses! Okay Tara's is bad but the others are just bad shots or maybe not so perfect asses, but far from bad. We're not buying it!

amber

it's funny how you all judge celebrities but I can guarantee that most of you have cellulite and are a size 10+. But millions of people don't judge you, or paste pictures of your saggy asses on magazine covers or gossip websites, now do they? You are all far from perfect and you know that so you like spending your time criticizing others. bravo, you americans have reached a new standard of "douchebag-ery" and cruelty.

juliana

that is just sick that TMZ would put someones ass on the web

TMZ_User

Tara has a geat ass she just needs to work on her legs.

Gina

this is just plain mean. I think the people who chose the pictures should show their ass, too. Oh...you don't want to? Why? hmmm.....

noyes

kelly slater----yum

Azaziah

Jessica Biel is very blessed.

call me bill

Borat shoulda been on the best asses list.... he has a rocking bod... if you see him without the borat make up he deserves to be on the sexiest man alive list... damn.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments