Bad

Asses

1/7/2007 4:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood is full of some real bad asses, and we're not talking Colin Farrell. Some of these bad asses are of the cottage cheese variety. Paging Star Jones.

Celebs like Nicole Richie, Tara Reid, Ozzy Osbourne and others prove that just because you're well-known doesn't mean all of your parts should be.

Check out the photo gallery, if you dare.

martha

I love mathew ass take him any day or nigth oh yeap

shannon

I don't think the picture is Tara Reid~ it looks like maybe Donatella Versace?

JJ

WHERE'S ROSIE???

richiek

Hmm.....this is really stupid. Lots of the "bad asses" looked pretty damn good to me! Did a gay guy come up with these lists?

TJ

Whoever thought up this news article is a real a**hole.

me

Well, we didn't have to click on it.

Seriously, we all saw an article about ugly asses. So we all clicked on it.

Then, we complained that it wasn't newsworthy. Or worse, that the asses just weren't bad ENOUGH. Noooo, we demanded to see some really f***ed up asses. We didn't click through to see some so-so asses. Not us, we wanted to see some heinous heineys, Godd*mnit!

How lame are we?

Ken

Okay, so here's another example of what America is doing to their youth, everyone is saying all of these horrible things about people because they look "normal." Would you rather these "bad" asses go and get lipo or some cellulite treatment that gets young girls and teens to think they look that way naturally? So what if some one has a fat ass or cellulite? It's no wonder people become anorexic or plastic surgery junkies. It's amazing to see how the way a person looks affects their lives and another person's perspective of them. All I'm trying to say is lighten up on the harshness of all the name calling and teasing, and maybe the mental and physical health of today's young might improve.
Hopefully changing some minds,
Ken

T-Meister

That is mean.

amy

Grow an ass Gisele Bundchen.

Dee

Wow, thank you for enlightening me....I was totally unaware how HOT Jessica Biels ass was......till today.....very nice booty!!!!!!!

sam

The fact that none (ok most) of you can read should not surprise me. I read the title of the picture gallery as "Hollywood' Hot Heinies" (of course "Heinies" is not a word TMZ unless you were talking about catsup), yet you think it says "bad asses"?? Again I should not be surprised this is from a group of bloggers that can't write either. For God sake kids, quit blogging and go back to school. You can't make a living while blogging incoherent messages on a celebrity blog. And if you work for a living and still can't read or write, go back to school and learn for your kid sakes.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey #13 - "oh please" - F***ing PLEASE! Pam Anderson has one of the hottest asses up there. Sounds to me like someone's jealous...

bunny

I HAVE CUTE ASS THEN TARA REID. I CAN SHAKE IT BETTER THEN TARA REID. I GOT GOOD COMPLIMENT ON MY ASS HEHE..

no pervs allowed

I like Jello.

omg

ummm, no fair, tori is exempt IMHO coz she's preg. ordinarily, her butt is 1 of her more popular features. her legs too-she has really good legs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments