Pooped Donald Calls Babwa a "Puppet"

1/10/2007 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Trump thumps Babwa in a statement. Click to read.Like a fighter worn down by too many rounds in the ring, Donald Trump limply swatted back at Rosie and Babwa after their attack on him this morning.

In a statement, Trump again assailed Walters' truthiness, saying she "lied with Star Jones and now she has chosen to lie again." He also dubbed her a "sad figurehead dominated by a third-rate comedian." Moreover, Trump provided this brief review of this morning's "The View": "It was sad to see Barbara read her statement off a cue card. Rosie just pushed her out like a ("pathetic") puppet."

Trump also gave a dull spin to the ratings for "The Apprentice's" Sunday debut, saying that it was "#1 from 10:30 to 11:00 in all of television." (It finished a distant third in the ratings for its full 10 pm to 11 pm timeslot.)

On her blog at rosie.com, O'Donnell posted a picture of herself and boss Walters (oddly, however, looking in different directions) and topped TMZ's analysis of her and Trump's ratings with the title, "Loving BW," an apparent reference to Barbara Walters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Toots

I LOVE U ROSIE AND BARBARA AS A MATTER OF FACT .i NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN U ROSIE MADE THE STATEMENT ABOUT DONALD'S HAIR BEING SWOOP OVER ,AND ITS TRUE IT IS AND U NEVER CALLED HIM NAMES LIKE HE CALLED U AND STARTED SAYING ALL KINDS OF CRAZY STUFF SO I THINK U HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD OOPS ,BALD HEAD HEE,HEE, HEE HEE I LOVE YOU ROSIE AND ENJOY WATCHING THE VIEW ALL THE TIME WITH U AND THE REST OF THE CREW ,BUT ESPECIALLY U I THINK U R SO KOOL AND I LOVE THE WAY U SPEAK YOUR MIND AND UR NOT HURTING ANYONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY ANYONE GET SO UPSET ABOUT OLE DONALD ISN'T HE ABOUT UGLY LOTS OF MONEY HONEY BUUUUUT THAT'S ALL BYEEEE

Toots

I think Rosie is funny as hell .,and i think that anyone that cutts her down is jeolous of her i can't help it i love her to death she's sooooo craaaazy a good crazy i just keep laughing when i lisen to her on the view and she's so right

TJ

Get over it comb over KING, you are OLD and UGLY. The only reason why your wife married YOU is because you HAVE MONEY!

He's Boring now

Keep it going WaWa...though Trump will end up looking like a big brat, you stand the risk of losing all journalistic credibility...I mean afterall, wasnt Journalism your Choice of Career for these 6 decades, and the View thing was meant as something light and cheery? Dont ever think of being involved in real news again for there is something fishy going on about your own credibility here. You win now go collect your Prize---another co host with an agenda taking over your show.

Me

"Like a fighter worn down from too many rounds in the ring?" LOL...Does this mean we can start calling him Mike Tyson?

We, are not amused.

"You kids come on inside...I've made your favorite drink"

jimbo

Enough already

Brendolyn

I think Barbara was way out of line calling Trump "pathetic". That's not how people should talk about their friends. It was bad enough for Rosie to stoop to name-calling but at least they were never friends. However, now Barbara has gone over to the dark side and totally trashed her friendship with Trump. If I were a friend of Barbara's I'd sure be watching my back now. If she's willing to trash talk someone as powerful as Trump, just think of what she'd be willing to say about her more normal friends who aren't public figures. Barbara should have kept her mouth shut and refused to take sides. Obviously now that Barbara's come out and declared herself to be on Rosie's side, there will be no stopping Rosie now. She has already become way too brash, abrasive, and obnoxious but she'll consider it open season now. Too bad. I used to like Rosie when she had her own show. Now it's just too hard to listen to her spout off about politics and constantly pulling out the gay card. She's rude on the View and seldom lets anyone else get a word in, even the guests. I'm sick of the whole Rosie/Donald thing and wish they'd both grow up and shut up. Get over yourselves and get on with business. No one cares anymore who hates who more.

pete

I'm starting to think this whole thing may have gone too far...

Buster

I love that she has the comments section turned off on her website. What's the matter Rosie afraid of what people will say?

CB

Rosie is history once the ratings start to decline. She signed her own death warrant on Monday, when she verbally attacked Walters. That item made Walters look bad in public, which she will never forget or forgive. But for now, Walters has to play ball, or her credibility and her show's ratings will tank. But I have no doubt she personally despises Rosie, and is just waiting for the right pretext to get rid of her.

Trump gambled on a ratings bonanza with his stunt, but lost. Not the first time, or the last for him. I doubt he really cares on a personal level.

As for Rosie, one wonders why she is such an angry person. Probably anatomical.

Charlotte

Barbra didn't lie with Star.. She was simply allowing the woman to leave with some dignity. She wasn't pulling a Trump with the public humiliation of "YOU'RE FIRED" Stop trying to spin it into something it's not.

Trump lost... He needs to go away quietly and lick his wounds.

santo

Let's forget and move on. DT is a big ASS. Please do not lower yourselves any more. I enjoy The View and do not watch the apprentice. I enjoy the cooments from the panel -- after all -- it is a show about their personal views. Let us not coninue on as first graders. Act as adults and move on. Please do not make any more comments about DT. He is old, ugly and not worth any more time. I do not enjoy hearing about the BIG BAG OF WIND (DUMP TRUCK).

KiKi_K

What's so sad about all this is that the public is eating it up like a $1.99 Las Vegas all-you-can-eat buffet. Wouldn't surprise me if all of this was cooked up by publicists from the get-go.

TJ

Trump should stick to real estate and get out of the entertainment business. He is not entertaining and why anyone would watch his TV program or beauty pageants is beyond me. I also don't understand why anyone who could afford it would even want to stay at or purchase a Trump property. The name alone is synonymous with sleaze.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments