Rebound Or Revenge?

Officially Ovah!

1/11/2007 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin and CameronJustin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have finally confirmed the rumors of their breakup. Brace yourselves.

The former couple issued a joint statement on Thursday saying, "It has always been our preference not to comment on the status of our relationship, but, out of respect for the time we've spent together, we feel compelled to do so now, in light of recent speculation and the number of inaccurate stories that are being reported by the media. We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another." And that's that!

Diaz and Timberlake started dating in 2003 and co-star in the upcoming animated sequel, "Shrek the Third."

duh...totally !

WHAT !!??

when and where did JT ever say that stuff ???

please give the source, thank you.....

I do not believe it....

Wendy

I knew they would end up great friends and probably always will be. I think he likes Scarlett and I am sure that he and Britney will have a heart to heart chattttttttttt because they have know each other either way for such a long time. I think its Scarlett he likes and she is gorgeous and younger than him, Kate Hudson was murmured too but who knows, he likes those atheletic types. ROCK on Justin

amy

I do want him and Britney to get back together so he can set her straight. She was classier when she was with him.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I too once hoped that Jstin & Britney would get back together, but I believe that he doesn't need to be saddled down with two children and with a seemingly drugged out , alcoholic party animal. If Justing & Brtiney got back together after Britney truned her life around I'd be all for it. I don't want them to hook up just so JT can help her turn her life around, Britney should do that on her own, this way she won't go back to these wild ways of hers.

I am glad that Cameron and Justin have broken up, I've never really enjoyed them as a couple. I agree that she was/is a little to old for JT. I LOVE the idea of Scarlett and Justin. She's private, down to earth, yet she still likes to have a lot of fun, just not in the public eye. She matches with JT's personality perfectly... I'd like to see where this relationship is headed.

JOAQUOVIA DEBANQUEZ

i thought they were so cute together. i hope that justin dosen't get back with britney! that would be awful!

Ellie

I don't think Justin wants Britney back since she has 2 kids, and is pictured drunk and partying all the time. I think he would do better moving on with someone new, and I am glad him and Cameron Diaz broke up. She needs someone hot in their 30's and ready to have a serious relantionship.

Good luck Justin and Cameron.

Dianna

I hope Justin & Britney do not get back together. She has gone over the deep end. Good for her to finally get rid of Kevin, but very bad decisions after that. Hope the BEST for everyone!

sakura

Justin get back with Britney? What are you people five years old?! Stop beating a dead horse. That relationship ended LONG AGO dummies! Justin's career has blown up and he's more popular than ever, while Britney has become tabloid fadder.

Britney's a brain dead loser who doesn't deserve her kids.
Cameron got old and haggard and that's why she got dumped for Scarlett! Ha!

Sade

THATS MESS UP ANYWAY.JUSTIN IF U LOOKIN 4 SOMEBODY HOLLA AT SISTA. CUZ U FINE AS HELL WE CAN MAKE A BEAUTIFUL DUET 2GETHA

JJ

I know from a VERY reliable source that brit and justin have been discussing getting back together-- and that brit is going to let kfed have full custody b/c she wants to start over with justin- she also thinks sean preston has a conehead, so she's like whatevs, i will start over.

SUN

I think Cameron being older, is too set in her ways. I think she is a nice girl, but very quirky in her attitudes. Justin on the other hand, is too immature to settle down. I cant say I blame him. What has he had two serious relationships? He needs to date around some more.

I hope Justin does not get back with Britney. She pretended to be this NICE southern girl with virign morals. How could you marry a man who has another girl pregnant a second time? She couldnt even wait until their baby was born, thus giving K-Feds kids a chance to keep their loser daddy. Britney, cheated on Justin, but yet she was a virgin. Look at her now, everywhere, but with her kids. Britney, is a pop-star has-bin.

Good luck, Justin and Cameron

Airial

IRONIC!
Okay, just last week in the tabloids , Cameron was so stupid to actually say this:
" Honestly, I don't think I do anything to annoy Justin, if it is anything, it;s probably because I am just so perfect."

Ouch, Cameron, I guess you were WRONG.

Kathie is a phony

JUSTIN AND BRITNEY ARE BOTH DISGUSTING AND TERRIBLE ROLE MODELS! HE IS JUST PLAIN UGLY AS HELL, AND CAN'T SING WORTH A SHIT, AND SHE'S A SLUTTY PIG. HOW ANYONE CAN THINK THESE TWO ARE WORTHY OF BEING STARS IS BEYOND A MYSTERY!

Caroline Schmidt

Maybe Justin was in this relationship with Cameron merely just to stay in the public eye. What better way to gain publicity and a household name by latching onto an actress? His 15 minutes of fame would have faded fast if it wasn’t for this relationship keeping him in the media eye.

Now that he's riding high on the wave of success with a hit movie, and a hit song; he dumps Cameron. That's gratitude!

Hopefully though, he won't rebound to 'brainless Britney," who will only bring him down to the gutter where she is!

If ONLY Christina Aguilera was available.... now that would be an awesome match! She has true talent, and would certainly complement Justin's singing ability.

Jenii84

The timing is a bit obvious. But anyways I think there is a fairly good chance that Britney & Justin will hook up sometime this year, but cant see it being long-term. Britney need's a real man, making his own money.As for Justin... he need's to move on and stop playing with womans minds. He lost a good thing with Cameron. But expect to see Britney & Justin hooking up again. Im positive it will happen. Oh and for the people who say Justin is too good for Britney....Not true. How many times has Justin cheated on Cameron?? He has... ok. He has! Im rooting for Britney. I love her and she should go out and have some fun considering it actually has been two years. Just keep your drawers on Britney, lmao! And please dont do anymore stupid things like that. You take your panties off alone in your home dear. Not out in Public...Especially when camera's are flashing your way!! So keep it up Brittney and Justin...just admit you love the girl and make your move already before she marry's someone real soon. ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments