Barbara as Walter

1/15/2007 2:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been a tough couple of weeks for Barbara Walters ... and it's showing.

Babwa put on her bravest face (or someone's) for Katie Couric's big 50th birthday party in New York, and by "bravest," of course, we mean disturbingly drag-queen-esque.

The "View" den mother looks like she spent some time behind scaffolding -- with these tranny-like results.

Rich

I agree with most of those posting, she looks great. Actually she looks better in the 2007 pic. Get a life!

Rich

OK, I take it back, looking closely at the 2007 picture, it really does not look like the real BW. Photo shopped? Different person? I'm not sure.

Kristen

She looked so much better in 2006. Natural and beatiful. You're going to age, we all know that; why inject yourself with every anti-age product available? We all know how old you are. The only thing you're doing is making yourself look foolish, not "young."

anthonysdreamgirl**

So disrespectful, TMZ... She's like what, 80? Leave her alone.

lisa mae magillacuddy

TMZ, are you FREAKIN NUTS?? WELL, ARE YA??? who the fuck are you to say BW looks like a tranny??? just how would you know about trannies anyway??? ya datin on???

Vicki

COME ON TMZ!! THE WOMAN IS 75 YEARS OLD AND LOOKS FABULOUS! CANT FIND A GOOD STORY SO YOU PICK ON YOUR MOTHER OR GRANDMOTHER? . JESUS, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. CAN WE POST A PICTURE OF HARVEY'S MOTHER????????

cupcake

Call me crazy, but I don't see the big deal. She even looks better in the January e photo.

Geez TMZ, you guys are scraping the barrel this month..

Wicked

BW is 78 yrs old and looks great. Leave her alone.

monalisa13

Well, Barbara Walters no longer looks like herself. I hope she's satisfied. Here in California there are many men and women who take the plastic surgery thing a little too far, and strangely, they all start to look alike somehow. I call it "Invasion of the Face Snatchers". Scary!

P

OMG Is she that old? She looks Great and to be that old and be so sharp to keep up with those foos on the view. Props to her.

Cabo

before I saw the dates -- i couldn't figure how which pic she was supposed to look better or worse in. Man, you guys have been really digging for news haven't you? Too bad you're comin' up so empty handed that you gotta post pix of a 78 y o woman and say she looks raggedy. How low can you dudes go??

Rah-Rah

So she had a little freshening up. What's the big deal? She looks great for a dame in her 70s!

AngelG.1

Hey , this is the funnist s*it ! lol #2 I am still laughing at your comment , I think I just realized how much time I spend at this site .Peace and Love : )

Penny Marshall

Isn't that a picture of me - Penny Marshall - on the right?

jessica who?

I like the 2006 photo much better. The 2007 doesn't even look like her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments