Ryan Babbles, Angelina Squirms

1/16/2007 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie: click to watch! It was pretty clear that Angelina Jolie would rather have her eye gouged out with rusty needles dipped in rubbing alcohol than talk with Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet at last night's Golden Globes.

Go back to the home page!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sherri

I THINK IF YOU HAD SAW ALL THE STARVATION,AND POVERTY IN THE 3RD WORL REGION AS SHE HAS THEN HOLLYWOOD SEEMS SO TRIVIAL. WHEN YOU HAVE SO MUCH BUT OTHERS HAVE SO LITTLE THEN THEIR IS A CONSCIOUS IN YOU THAT YOU LISTEN TO. BESIDES RYAN IS A NERD AND JUST DONT GET

donna

i love her so please stop being so jeaulous..do you think she really cares what you think..if i had brad and her 3 beautiful children and her money..i sure wouldn't

Steph

I think those two are beautiful together. The things they do for charity is beyond awesome. I aslo love how they use their fame to crossover attention to internation problems.

And yeah,she looked irritated very much so. Ryan Seacrest is one of those people that does anything for a spotlight. He probaly just wanted to broadcast it on his crappy little show. Yeah,they expected to do an interview I am sure,but not one like that! What kinda retarded questions were those? Did she ask Ryan how big his penis was? Well shut up ya'll! The night was about Brad and his work,his questions were so irrelavant.

Plus,you people seem to be forgetting the woman lost her mother. It takes alot of love to lose a parent and still put on a show for someone you love. I'm sure his questions were the last thing on her mind considering her mother had passed or was just about to pass at that moment. Hard to few the materialism or Hollywood and stupid celebs with stupider questions when reality sets in. If my mommy passed,I wouldn't have gone. She must really love that man,because I would have been crying my heart out. Instead in one of the videos he looks at her,and she kisses him. She must be the giving one in the relationship (like my boyfriend).

For you folks mentioning this crap with Jen. Shattup! Who cares? Jen was far from perfect..her own past isn't clean! She's an average girl,with a jaw like a boxer. Her best asset is her HAIR! People fall out of love..no one mentioned how Jen came in on him and Gwyneth Paltrow! I think the story is as such. Jen and Brad were heading different directions,Brad always called their relationship a friendship. Well he met someone he fell in love with...and they set it aside but couldn't control it. (I know,it happens). Jen and Brad talked and decided maybe they should test the waters. They parted,Brad got what he wanted..and Jen realized finally that the reason she was given opportunities in acting is FRIENDS and Brad Pitt. Really,have you seen her movies. She's a terrible Big Screen actress. Angie And Brad can relate. they both actually are actors with acting ability.

Also,I think both Shiloh and Suri are gorgeous. Those two should befriend each other in the future and live it up. Toss in Maddox,"Z",Kingston (Gwen's son) Sean Preston (Brit's son) and you got the future Hollywood. I just hope they are as strong as their parents,and learn to not listen to the stupid gossip people make up.

You people love Jen so much,you marry her! Or better yet, buy a copy of her videos. Then she can actually have sold Toilet Paper. (Get it? Not Platinum or Gold..toilet paper? muHAHAH)

DJ

This is probably such old news that nobody will even read my rant, but after reading some of the other posts I have to get my 2 cents worth out.

Question: What would you get if you crossed El Vira with an innertube?
Answer: Angelina Jolie!

Sorry, AJ fans, that was mean, but every time I see her I seriously don't get why so many people think she's so gorgeous. Her body is not THAT great, as illustrated at the GGs. Really obvious tattoos, toothpick arms and sleeveless gowns go together like gray, gold and sourpuss. Yuck! And when I see her face, it always makes me wonder 3 things:
1) Is there a tattoo on the inside of her lips that says, "Inflate to 20 lbs"? 2) Is she afraid that if she smiles too much, her face will freeze that way?
3)People really find this attractive?? Hmm!

Now, to be fair, I'll have to defend her. Everyone is making WAY too much out of what she said about Shiloh!! When she said she was privledged campared to her siblings, it was mostly about their lives before being adopted, as they both began life in environments that were far from privledged. I can't remember the details, but Z's environmental disadvantages even caused her to suffer medical problems after being adopted, didn't they? As for calling Shiloh a blob, she was simply pointing out that because she was a very young infant, at the time, S didn't do much except eat, cry and poop. You know, like all newborns. In comparison, her older children had developed personalities and the ability to talk and stuff. I don't see anything untrue, unkind, or unmotherly about either statement. Both are true. But, of course they sound a bit harsh when taken out of context. So, let's put them in context and get off her back about that already!

After that good deed, I feel some more mean comments coming!

I didn't see anything elegant, or even appropriate about AJ at the GGs, which wasn't a shocker, to me. Whether she was fighting with B or doing her version of supporting him, upset about her mummy, pissed at RS, on drugs, constipated, or WHATEVER during the walk and interview she presented like an awkward freshman girl with 'the' popular senior guy at her first prom (or date, even), trying her clumsy best to make his hot, cheerleader, exgirlfriend jealous (which he didn't seem to reciprocate much. In fact, he never seemed as happy with her that night as he did when he was shooting the breeze with RS!). I found it painful to watch, even though I really should have enjoyed it.

And, Ryan asked several other couples the same question he directed toward her about how they had spent that day, to which most answered as a team, rather jovially, some teasing eachother, all in good fun. She acted like he had asked some deeply personal question about their sex life or something. (No, wait! She probably would have been able to come up with an answer for that!) So, Brad stepped in, saying that he got up with the kids and made them breakfast, which led to RS asking what they had, not a deeply personal, or trick, question either. At least B was able to have some fun with the questions like everybody else, even if they were stupid.

If this was, as some believe, her public display of being supportive and proud of her man, it must be one laugh after another at home when she can really be herself! You would think an award winning actress could have ACTED like she was at least half-assed happy to be there for 5 minutes! She isn't the only celeb. with problems. Reese was glowing and she had just gotten through (or was in the middle of) divorcing her husband for cheating on her, for crying out loud!

I think Brag might be getting exactly what he deserves for confusing lust with love and making such major decisions as ending his marriage and rushing into a weird parenthood relationship with someone he hadn't known long enough to really know. DUH!!

Thank God! Jennifer was SMARTenough not to have children, as he wanted, just keep a man that (as she said later) had pretty much checked out of their marriage, emotionally, especially after he started filming Mr. & Mrs. Shit. Unlike the two selfish sluts, she may have actually considered the child's well being after its birth AND been able to master birth control. Just another bit of evidence of her class, level-headedness, and consideration for others, IMO.

If someone isn't ready to be a mother, obviously, it's not in the best interest of a child for them to become one, if avoidable, especially if they are pressured into it. She wasn't saying she never wanted to have children. Don't women deserve to have the final say in when to start a family since they are the ones whose bodies, careers, emotions, and lives are most affected by actually having the child?! I think, yes!

And, even IF she wanted to wait to have children because of her oh-so-selfish career goals at the time,

Kaili

These are probably the most annoying I'm better than you celebrities.
These idiots think that your nobody unless you have a kid from every fucking
continent of the planet. These are the people who want us in Darfur,hey sherlock
look what happened the last time we tried bringing in a democracy. Fucking jerkoffs.

LISA

oh let the POOR WOMAN ALONE

SHE JUST LOST HER BEST FRIEND HER MOM,,,,,,,,I CANT STAND RYAN WINDBAG MYSELF SOMETIMES HE NEEDS TO READ BODY LANGUAGE

EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OFF DAY

Shan

She was a total bitch last night and I'm a HUGE fan of hers! :(

Hayley

I wouldn't want to talk to that tool-box either.

Poop

yea i dont blame her for not wanting to talk to him. hes retarded

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

I used to like & defend Angelinia Jolie until she called poor Shiloh a " Blob " and went on to call the infant " privileged " compared to the adopted kids !

Really ! I think some one needs to adopt Poor Shiloh !!

I really do not understand or want to understand how you can call your biological child " privileged " or a BLOB ?!

Brad should take his daughter and .... RUN !

stephanie

What a home wrecker at the very least she could show Ryan some respect. Hes just doing his job she better watch it or she will be an interviewer herself soon. Maybe she should go save a baby out of America someplace since it is clear Angelina is far too good for what we've got going on.

Tim

Who would she like to talk to??? The perfect couple needs a reality check..I don't like her or The Brad...They are so full of themselves

Reine

I couldn't believe it either, calling her daughter a blob. I have one child that's adopted & he is special but so is my daughter.

Misty

I think some of these questions E asks are silly. Come on, don't ask how a typical day goes w/ the kids. If u have kids u know and everyone else knows how it goes. Stupid akward questions don't blame her a bit.

Mary

Could Ryan have asked more inane questions. Besides, it was Brad's night and she was there to support him. So Ryan has become so egocentric so it was good to see Angie treat him with the disdain that he deserves.

I love Angie, I love how regal she looked last night, makes those who don't like lose their sh*t.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments