All Ends Well for Borat's Butt Buddy

1/17/2007 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The fat guy who played Borat's naked wrestling partner wasn't even invited to the Golden Globes, but ended up being the butt of the best joke of the night – literally.

Actor Ken Davitian, as FOX News reports, wasn't invited to Monday night's ceremony, but wandered into the Beverly Hilton ballroom earlier in the day and was given a ticket by a member of the Hollywood Foreign Press. Later, Davitian met up with Sacha Baron Cohen backstage, and the pair worked up the side-splitting routine that Cohen unleashed during his acceptance speech, in which Sacha described the ordeal of being face-to-face with Davitian's "dark side" (i.e., his anus and testicles) and the malodorous horror of a certain "rancid pocket."

Brangelina Bolts for Big Easy

Brad and Angelina have had enough of Tinseltown – so they're taking their brood out to New Orleans. Angelina Jolie confirmed at the Golden Globes that the couple have ditched Hollywood for the Big Easy, buying a $3.5 million, six-bedroom house in the French Quarter and will be sending their kids to the local school. "We're really looking forward to it," said Jolie to Us Weekly. Apparently, Jolie is trying her best to "befriend" local, "normal," moms so she can "do things with the kids."

Cynics say that the Katrina-ravaged city is just another stop on the Brangelina humanitarian-aid tour, though Papa Brad is in fact filming his latest movie, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" in the area.

"Desperate" Cam Bitches Biel Out

Look out, Jessica Biel: Hell hath no fury like Cameron Diaz scorned. At least so it appeared at a post-Golden Globes party Monday night after Diaz spotted Timberlake chatting up Biel. Page Six sources say that Cameron "screamed" at Biel at an InStyle party at the Beverly Hilton. One insider characterized the newly single Diaz to the Post as "desperate." Meanwhile, other observers report that Justin and his mom had to make a quick getaway from the InStyle party after Cameron began to get "too clingy."

Party Favors: Gisele Steals QB Brady Away? ... "Departed" Won't Enter China ... Beckhams Pass on Lionel's Old Digs

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen could be Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady's latest tight end, if Boston Herald sources are to be believed. The Brazilian bombshell was spotted waiting outside the New England Patriots' locker room after Sunday's game. Brady just broke up with actress Bridget Moynihan, and Gisele has called Tom "pretty cute." ... Martin Scorsese's Globe-winning "The Departed" might not be shown in China because it mentions a fictional Chinese plan to buy military equipment, according to the AP. The filmmakers wouldn't change the plot point upon request ... The Beckhams have decided to pass on a Spanish-style mansion in L.A., even though it was once owned by none other than Lionel Richie. According to UK papers, the $15 million pad was too small for Posh.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

sakura

Sacha Baron Cohen's speech was one of the funniest (and tastless) moments of the Globes and the boring event needed it!

As for Brangelina...don't care about them and their romance. Myybe they are only doing it for publicity, but who cares. As long as they keep donating to worthy charities and urging others to do so, that's good in my book.

Carmeron Diaz, you're OLD! At least to your ex and that's why he dumped you. Have some respect and stop chasing that momma's boy and find someone your age. Justin TimberFake is just a little boy who wouldn't know sexy if it bit him on this so-called sexyback! (Dry heaves at thought)

Malteselover

We noticed the gleem Justin had in his eye for Jessica Biel when she was presenting an award-knew that he would go after her!

allyson

That Gisele Bundchen is one lucky woman! Why can't she date normal guys, like an accounter or a lawyer? Her men list includes Leo Dicaprio, Josh Hartnett, Kelly Slater, Chris Evans... and now Mr. Brady! I'll give her a AA+!

bp

I think Sasha-sloba-Cohen is nothing but a wack job- any of you hear his nonsense speech he gave?

And I thought I hated Donald Trump.

Get this guy off TV-reminds me of this asstrout Rocco Pretzie I know.

Adrienne

I thought Brad and Angie were moving to DC? Kalorama? I was sooo excited...and now I'm now....humph.

d-man

Sasha Cohen is a one trick pony. He will disappear after this. Good Riddence

DiRTyBuNNy

I'll have sex with Cam since she's so desperate as long as she doesn't go blabbing to my wife about it...

--Mr. DB

Jane

I've always thought Sasha BC was hot back when he had his "Ali G" show but after seeing him on the Globes the other night, it went from lust to pure love (then back to lust again - OMG, that accent!!!)! He provided me with the best laughs of 2006 and was more than deserving of his award!

Angel

Mr. DB, sorry to have to say it but I'm gonna:
CAMERON DIAZ JUST MAY BE THE UGLIEST BITCH IN HOLLYWOOD. I know some of you were thinking the same thing! She look like she's f***ing retarded! Yall know if you saw her on the street, you'd think she was handicapped. So Mr. DB, unless you look like the bottom of someone's shoe, aim higher!

Tasha

Cameron Diaz is so ugly to me. How in the hell was she a model?

Stephanie

If that story is true, then it's no wonder that they broke up.
Getting out of a relationship is hard, but you don't have to get psycho on people just from having a conversation.

Rump

SBC really IS hot!! And funny, too! Cameron/angelina/brad/tom/posh/katie/etc please go away. We are sick of hearing about you!

sakura

CAMERON DIAZ WAS TRADED IN FOR A NEWER MODEL. SHE CAN'T STAND THE FACT SHE WAS DUMPED BY J.T. FOR A YOUNGER GIRL, EITHER IT BE RUMORED SCARLETT J. OR JESSICA BIEL.

AND WHO THINKS SHE'S PRETTY? NOT ME. HER FACE IS STARTING TO AGE QUICKLY AND THAT'S NOT WHAT STARS WANT. HELL, OLDER MORE TALENTED STARS LOOK WAY HOTTER IN COMPARISON TO HER 30 SOMETHING FACE.

DiRTyBuNNy

Angel~

I didn't say she was the hottest thing in the world just that since she's feeling a wee bit desperate as of late I'd give her the joy of having sex with me...other than that..she gets kicked out of bed and better be making me waffles in the morning..

--Mr. DB

Frankie

Lurch is moving to Louisianna? Big sh*t! I hope the moms down there don't want nothing to do with a homewreckin, doped up, brother loving, blood vial, lesbo, bobble head, call your biological daughter a blob, crack whore. Maybe a gator will get a hold of her and chomp on her boney freak ass.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments