Backdoor Britney?

1/17/2007 6:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After conquering the Vegas scene, Britney Spears brought the party back to Hollywood last night, secretly raging at Privilege nightclub in West Hollywood.

Unusually camera shy and rocking a pretty conservative outfit (for Britney at least), Spears snuck in and out of the nightclub with her usual entourage of bodyguards and galpals.

Good thing she's not pregnant.

Great Dane

And this is news?????

d-man

The backdoor indeed!!!!!

She know it well from the gay clunbs she been going to.

Also helps prevent getting knovked up

Way to go slut

Ambs

As a mother I find this creature to be outrageous.

My daughter is 7 and I can count on one hand the times I have been out in the evening. Even then I return home early (and sober).

She is a SERIOUS disgrace of a mother. It doesn't matter who is babysitting. Even if it is the grandmother. She is the mother and when her baby wakes up at night it should be HER, not a babysitter to care for that child.

Pathetic tramp....

Child welfare should investigate here.

What trailer trash she is turning out to be.

TRAY

She looks cute. I am so glad she is leaving Ms. OPH FUGLY BACK WITH A CRACK f/k/a Paris Hilton alone.

Whatever

I'm sure Briteny has been backdoored many times. Stupid whore.

Nat

She looks knocked up to me. or else why would she be wearing that?

Stacey

I'm with Ambs, comment number 3. Who is watching her kids? Sadly, they are train wrecks in the making. GO HOME TO YOUR KIDS BRITNEY. They didn't ask to be born, but they're here now... RAISE THEM.
This chick parties way too much... hope it was worth it Mommie Dearest

Me

TMZ, do us all a favor. Report it only when she STAYS HOME.

Doug

So - she is fat, has a double chin, can't sing, can't dance and has two kids before the age of 23 - that is punishment enough...

TJ

Giving birth alone does not qualify you as being a mother. It is putting your children first, nurturing them and giving them values to become productive, decent human beings. Running out every night, sleeping all day to catch up and taking your kids out for an hour or two when you shop does not make you a good mother. She is disgusting and ignorant and obviously those around her are not much better as they allow her behavior. Those poor children...two more future white trash with someone like Britney as a non-existent mom and role model and no decent father either.

Mad Balls

WOW ! She looks way old in that picture . Are you sure thats not Joan rivers ? Dickhead . Party , party , party and screw my new music 'cause it sucks Camel filters anyway . You go , Girl ! Dickhead .

mike

With all the millions these people spend on mansions,you'd think they'd stay home once in a while.

pete

If Angelina Jolie wants to REALLY be charitable, she needs to adopt Britney's kids.

Kat

I hope the Vegas bookies start taking bets on which CD will sell more, hers or
K-Fed's. At the rate she's going, it could be a tight race.

hjhjjhgjghj