Lohan

Enters Rehab

1/17/2007 8:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanTMZ has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab.

In a statement issued through her rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Lindsay says "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

Lindsay's mom, Dina, revealed last month that Lindsay had been attending AA meetings.

It's been a tumultuous few weeks for the "Mean Girls" star. Just two weeks ago, 20-year-old Lindsay underwent an operation to remove her appendix.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

knobbie

who cares??? just another cheap cumdumpster with no morals

homegirl101

Kristine
Your original post said we were all judgmental...since that post...you have commented plenty...opinions... everyone has one...but before you call other's out comments or spelling....you better glance .. at your spelling and punctuation....or lack there of.
No one mentioned it, before...Cuz...we are all Grow' d up here.....but if you start acting like the blog police we will have to get ugly....and we hate to get ugly....I was being civil previously..believe it...
I will repeat...the tattoo's are bad, and no one should put a tattoo of a new baby on their shoulder (body)...if you want to be close to your baby...then carry the baby on your shoulder until further notice....my opinion...as originally stated...I don't care otherwise...goodbye please...

homegirl101

oops..... last post is on the wrong forum....sorry...love to all

Kaele Molyneux

I'm proud of Lindsay. Admitting your struggles in life is the hardest thing to do when you're not in the public eye! I think it shows strength and courage for someone that's so talked about, to decide to take this huge step. I wonder how many people posting negative comments about her have ever struggled with anything in their personal lives. - My guess is every singel one of them! It's lame that they sit back and talk smack about someone that appears to be doing the right thing. My point is everyone goes through tough times and the people that decide to change things to better themselves are going to live longer, happier, successful lives. So Lindsay, good for you!

TESSA

I just have to say, What is the hate on Lindsey for? Do you know her personally or just what you read or hear on the news. Do you know her personality? If you knew her, some of the people bashing her prob. would be up her ass. She is going through some things in her life that she is TRYING to take care of. I know some people personally that are dealing with the same issues, it does not clear itself in a snap of a finger. If she was not a celeb. would you care? Would you be bashing or taking up for her actions? She is a person just like you and me. She has secrets like you and me, but hers is in the open because she is a celeb. Im sure that some of you have secrets that if someone put it out to the public you would be pissed if they talked about you like you talk about Lindsey. The point is that she is trying and that is all that she can do. For those of you that are judgemental, dont go around acting like you sh*t dont stink!

nicole

honey boo should loose a 100 pounds and the mom finally shelost some of that fat

Sue from jersey

No well wishes here

scamalot

Lets just all calm down and say whats really goin on here. She is doin exactly what she always does. Telling the court/cops/lawyer/ dealer/counseler/parents/friends/probation officer/boyfriends/insurace agent/manager/accountant/and herself exactly what they want to hear. Hey, its keepin her whitetrash ass outta jail at least for now. She is a pro at lying. She grew up watchin her mom do it. Wake the f up dina! You are lindseys mom not her friend. You are a sorry excuse for a parent. You should be doing time as well. And for you lindsey, you wouldnt last a moment with me for your parent. Yes i have experience at parenting, and i would have you and your drunken/drug ass back on the right path before you had time to figure out what the lie of the day would be.

thomas

How long before she sneaks out for a drink?

cabuchholz73

"proactive decision" wasn't she ordered to go to rehab? Then it is not a "decision"

P Dub

Crazy Psycho Leach Mom needs to stop spouting off about he kid going to AA. It's not a public topic to be used for one's own idea of how to get the public spin machine going.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11