No "Top Model" for Piven

1/17/2007 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Melrose Bickerstaff, Jeremy PivenJeremy Piven is NOT dating "America's Next Top Model" runner-up Melrose Bickerstaff, even though reports had them "canoodling" at a Golden Globes after-party.

E!'s Kristin Veitch reported on Tuesday that Piven and Bickerstaff were "...close all night, holding hands, flirting, smooching and displaying all sorts of couple-like behavior." Not so fast, Melrose tells TMZ.

"No, I am not Jeremy's new girl," she says. "He is not my boyfriend. He invited me out, I showed up, we had a good time. Nothing more."

Mel went on to say that the pair are just pals, and joked, "If having a friend means I'm dating them all, then I guess that means I have about 20 boyfriends." Where's the line?

Wes

#1 First

Sand In My Crack

What the hell is "canoodling?"

Jen

Wtf is wrong with her eye? Last thing her fugly ass needs is a facial deformity.

Sheri Moon Zombie Lover

I LOVE MELROSE
I AM SO GLAD SHE IS GETTING OUT THERE!
GO GIRL
I'M PULLING FOR YOU

Sheri Moon Zombie Lover

OH YEAH WHY DIDN'T SHE WIN AGAIN
CARI DEE WAS TRAIN IN THAT RUNWAY SHOW

Sheri Moon Zombie Lover

TRAIN WRECK---SORRY

lace

Good thing, piven's so ugly I would consider myself a scandal to be caught 'canoodling' with him!

;)

thank god that nose has got to go. Too bad Melrose wasn't homeless b/c Janice D. may have picken up the tab.

Melrose studied well to get 2nd place, but in the end she looks like a 37 year old women that smoked and dranked her twenties away!!

;)

melrose who?

never heard of her and more likely never will, unless she sells out and becomes one of TMZ's new sources . . .then we'll be bombarded with her big nosed, nasally speaking ass.

Seriously

Piven? Why should I care about this second rate actor
with a bad attitude?

No legs in Texas :(

ItLooks like a wonky eyed model to me!!

emil

i thought she was married.

Rachel

This guy is a pompous idiot. How anyone can stand to be within 10 feet of him is beyond me.

Annetha

this is absolutely not true. I was there, and they were SO NOT "canoodling". He was hanging with the boys half the night, and ogling over hot girls the other half. She was nowhere near him. Is E! smoking crack?

Brian

Thank god Entourage isn't starting up anytime soon... on yeah, it is ... in April.... well, at least he isn't doing this for any kind of press buzzz.....

While he may be the best character in the show, he is very replaceable with any other snide actor like the guy from scrubs (sorry, too bored to look up his name) or the guy from that other show who is snarky...

good luck with smoking aces... .may it flop like your gut Mrpiven...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments