"Alias" Reunion? -- Cast Spied at Lunch

1/18/2007 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arvin Sloane better watch out -- the "Alias" crew is back.

Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan and Victor Garber were spotted after lunching together at Beverly Hills eatery Orso. Garner looked every part the spy in a trench coat and dark sunglasses, telling her former TV dad Garber, "I love you," before jetting off.

Vartan, with whom Jen was once romantically linked, was caught off-guard by the paparazzi attention, telling photogs, "I wish it was valid ... did I get a job that I don't know about?"

Keep those fingers crossed for an "Alias" reunion -- apparently, Vartan needs the work!

Cynthia

I hope some reunion thing is in the works.....really enjoyed the show.
Love Michael Vartan too.Looking forward to his next projects.

disgusted

Love the three of them.. Hope something new is in the works.

Standards are badly needed.

Michael Vartan. Whoa.

vik

Michael does NOT need the work! He's got plenty of movies in the works.. please! Naturally his sense of humor was misconstrued. But nice they are all keeping in touch. Perhaps it's another "non-alias" project.. or simply catching up! Celebrities are allowed to be friends with co-workers once the project ends....come on. Enough speculation!

Ronja

Im so happy to see them all together... they are a great team! Specially Michael and Jennifer. would be so wonderfull to see a new season of Alias!
Michael is the best as always!

Shadow Man

Cross your fingers everyone!! The "Alias" crew is back and Sark is on the loose. The game is afoot!!

Nothing

Honestly, I dislike Jennifer Garner at all because she thinks, she was blessing to have her husband Ben Affleck to keep away from JLO... oh yeah she is very luck but one days in the future I truly believe Ben will find his old feeling to his ex: famous girlfriend JLO. He will relazied his self. I can't believe Ben pick wrong woman and got married oh man... well let him do it... I felt sorry...well I can't help it...

skeptic

I saw this video for a long time already and, now, everyone wants absolutely to believe that they lunched together only because the comment says it. Then, why do they leave separately? For me, it is an assembly. I do not know this restaurant but, in my opinion, they have simply, and by chance, lunched in the same restaurant and the same day. This could even explain the comment of Michael. And then, I did not know that the team of ALIAS was reduced to these 3 people…