AM Rockin' Til AM

1/18/2007 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For most people, mixing music while multi-tasking at a hot Vegas club would be tough, but not for DJ AM!

The mixmaster flipped discs and worked a cig simultaneously as he rocked Pure's second anniversary bash at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

Before heading to Sin City, AM was spotted on a lunch date in Beverly Hills with rumored new flame, Mandy Moore. Sounds like life after Nicole is a bit smoother for the DJ.

pete

I wonder if he does weddings?

AreYouKiddingMe?

It should be mandatory for him to wear a baby blue tux with a ruffled shirt and white shoes while he works.

Mad Balls

WOW ! How the mighty have fallen . Mighty - as in - Mighty big pile of SH*T . Dickhead . I'm just wondering if he can fit into a clown suit for little Mickeys' birthday party Saturday ? Mickey loves skinny clowns that smoke on the job . Can he dress up like K-fed ? -- Mickey loves that hip-hop smirk ! Dickhead .

Great Dane

Look at how much better life can be without that anorexic, pill pop'n, drunk driving disaster.....I think Mandy Moore is adorable....and she's def. a step up from Nicole, for sooooo many different reasons......way to go A.M.....

Whatever

Who is this idiot?

lace

This "idiot' is the one who dumped that bag'o'bones midget after she got skinny, ugly, and a head bigger then paris'.

Sand In My Crack

I guess DJ AM stands for Anus Mouth? Ass Man? He is famous because???

maya

DJ AM is a loser in my book.
I always knew he had too many personal problems to be a good match for Nicole.

But I do feel sorry for Nicole because self-involved guys like AM can really hurt a girl.

the Dude

he's not famous nor does HE claim to be.. people just keep posting his pic and he is just being a DJ. why is he a loser???

B-rizz

For those of you who don't know, DJ AM really is one of the best DJs out there. I mean, I want to hate on the guy but he really is awesome.
Why is he famous, you ask? Because sites like this make him famous.

Marissa

Holy crap - hard up for stories today huh? LOL This guy's not even a celebrity. I'd call him an E lister out of kindness.

M

U rock DJ AM!!!! He was one of the DJs at a party in vegas I went to...Dude can spin!!!! Had a Blast!!!! And he's one cool dude...stop hatin!!!