"Anatomy" Lesson: Who's the Liar?

1/18/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video of Isaiah Washington dropping the f-bomb ... yes, that f-bomb.

Reports say that Washington called Knight a "faggot" on the set of the popular show -- a claim Isaiah flat-out denied in the press room at the Golden Globes on Monday. "No, I did not call T.R. a faggot, never happened," said Washington at the podium.

"Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes tried to deflect attention from the fight saying, "I don't think any reporter made it up. We're just excited we won the Golden Globe."

Knight isn't staying silent. On "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" yesterday, he said he was shocked by Isaiah's denial, adding,"Everyone heard it ... I was under no delusions."

d-man

me think one protest too much

Lisa

Could Patrick Dempsey have looked any more uncomfortable?

Matt

What a cry-baby taking this stuff public. What happened to the days when business was handled like men?

Nisha

This is getting so stupid. Why don't people get upset at more important news.

Lisa

Speaking as a doctoral student in psychology, it would be safe to say that Isaiah Washington most likely has a lot of self-hatred because he may be hiding the fact that deep down he is gay himself and reacts with homophobic behavior.

I also think he should be fired -- he lied in the press room to the reporters and then also used the "f" word again. He's an insult to black people. I don't think he will ever meet with the people at GLAAD.

LAchick

real men do not call ugly names like lil' schoolyard bitches, don't get it twisted. TR is the real man in this fight!

rrright

what chu talkin 'bout Washington?

tmz_fan

I saw that queen on Ellen (king?) and I must say that he came off as a wimp.

molly

I think that Patrick Dempsey's reaction says it all...

Jakkoflo

It is a shame that the pr flacks for Grey & ABC could not keep his mouth shut the other night. He has only himself to blame for this. I am sure he will not be on the show next season.

Jenn

I think this is all very sad! Grey's Anatomy is the BEST show on television! I would hate for all of these drama queens/kings to ruin it! It seems like when cast members get along well, the show stays on air for a longer period of time. With all of this bitching and fighting at each other, it makes me worry that the show will not stand strong only because they can't get along with each other. Just swallow your ego, pride, and selfishness and GET ON WITH THE SHOW!!
Isn't "name calling" something that children do?? Be professionals for goodness sake!!

;)

omg just admit that you said it out of anger and it was wrong of you.

it really wouldn't be the first time words of hate spilled out of a person's mouth from anger.

The point is to learn from it, sincerely apologize and not do it again.

isn't that what being an adult is about?

my nephew at 12 is more mature than the entire cast of GA put together.

Is this because they are self centered dip shits or because they are self centered actors?

Stephanie

I thought all of this was over. Why is he bringing this up now?

MR

Two thoughts:
1)If you watch the original season of GA, they are constantly questioning T.R.'s characters sexual orientation.

2)I think Washington is headed for career suicide...

get a life people

Did you see the look on Patricks face...He is just standing there with his head down...I felt so bad for TR yesterday on ellen......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments