Baby Elfman on the Way!

1/19/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that Golden Globe-winning actress Jenna Elfman and actor husband Bodhi are expecting their first child.

The blonde star, best known for her role on "Dharma & Greg," and her hubby have been married for an amazing (in Hollywood anyway) 16 years and are said to be elated by the upcoming birth. A source tells TMZ that Jenna looks- and feels- amazing.

Hello hot mama!

Waaah!

Wonder what crazy name they'll come up with for their kid?

POOPER SCOOPER

Great!..another baby of Scientology! F***ing Freaks!!!

We, are not amused.

16 years and first kid...
either he's playing for the other team, or he has to put Double bags on her mug, turn her to the wall and hold his breath before going in!
She is pretty...pretty ugly!

Mary

She's a has-been!

b

Guess it'll be one of those weird silent Scientology births....

Jen

you people are rude

Kt

Ummmm, they were married in 1995, so wouldn't that be 12 years? Still a record for Hollywood though.

Azaziah

Most females are capable of conception, what is their child more special than any other?

Michel Brown

I think it is great that they are still together. Most Hollywood marriages these days seem to last less than a year! Congrats to them.
Mica

Lenn K

#1 They'll probably name it plum since apple is taken.

Kalby

It's about time I was wondering when this woman would have a kid! I don't think there is anything wrong with them waiting a while, I mean, I'd rather have parents that are together than apart! I hope it looks like her, or atleast has her nose! I think you bigot morons in here need to leave their religious beliefs alone!

Alicia S

It always seems ... in Hollywood at least ... that the baby comes BEFORE the couple is married. What a refreshing change it is to see a couple already married more than a few months expecting a child.

Whatever

Another stupid scientology birthing? Sickos!

chena

DAMN! THAT'S AN UGGGGGGGGLY COUPLE.
Let's hope the kid has its grandparent's everything.

Rachel

Who cares about another whacked out Scientology kid from this freak? I for one remember this idiot refusing to donate her autograph (as other, more compassionate celebs did) because in her Scientology-riddled brain "Aids is a state of mind". What a gal. There is also a video on YouTube of her encountering a young man in a "Scientology is Gay" T-shirt. She proceeds to scream at him: "What are your crimes? Have you ever raped a baby?" The best thing that could happen is for her to never pro-create. She doesn't deserve a child, and the world sure doesn't need anymore Hubbard worshippers. They're all paranoid, criminal and insane. I'd sign my real name but since they like to attack anyone who criticizes them I better not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments