Jessica Simpson Lips Forever

1/19/2007 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SimpsonDo you want plump lips like Jessica's ... for the next fifty or sixty years?

Jessica's "Dessert Treats" line of cosmetics has found its way to eBay with this auction of a box of 100 Creamsicle Lip Candy lipsticks. Maybe the creamsicle flavor didn't catch on. The seller claims that it makes your lips tingle and plump, which doesn't sound like a treat at all.

Be the first (and last) person on your block to have your lips smelling conspicuously like cream and oranges ... and looking like Ball Park Franks.

Mike V.

Her lipstick, like her lips and career are made for sucking.

duh...totally !

her crap is on clearance at your local Walgreens...99 cents each !

sara

are you kidding me? Jess-- actually wear her own product line---- HA!!!!!!!! Thats a joke.

Great Dane

I love Jessica....I think she's great, and her make up line has been very successful thus far.......um, Jay-Z's Roca Wear has dog fur......shit happens.....it's not like she "created" the line, she just got paid to endorse it.....

Seriously

That crap smelled awful and the prices were outrageous.
It deserves to be in the clearance bin.

Wicked

no thanks I'll pass...maybe Papa Joe can use it as anal cream...loser's.

lizzie

i dunno about the lipstick, but the BODYSPRAY is delicious! i bought the bodyspray before and it smelled like strawberry and it was soooo edibile. naughty flashbacks. definitely tasty.

NICKI

I have always loved Jessica & anything she endorses I buy. I love her shoes, handbags, hair extentions, etc. Whatever she wears & whatever she's selling, I just think she's the greatest! What a pretty , sweet, funny, sexy girl! Way to go Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

Way overpriced crap that smelled like cat piss. She could use it to shove up her smelly holes.

Whatever

Jamie you may want to get a life and stop being a jessica droid. People like you make this snatch so popular. Idiot.

susie

This stuff is nasty!! Agree with u all..

We, are not amused.

"Two things I know about...pulling dents and Blow job lips."

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

How about some of Horse face 's ( Jessica Simpson ) Lip gloss ya'all !

It cracks me up that the Simpson skanks who have had plenty of cosmetic surgery ! (and both are still U-G-L-Y horse faces !! ) want ppl to buy their mkup or their beauty secrets LOL !

Go away talentless hacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drdisaia

Do they come with a lip filler injection as well?

LOL.

sakura

Sell, it? You couldn't give it away! I'll admit to buying some of her lipsticks (when I was still a fan) and they did nothing but make my lips looks like a $2.00 whores. If you want your lips to look like you have V.D., then it's the brand for you! ^_^

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments