Celebrity Freak Show!

1/20/2007 12:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tinseltown is full of trainwrecks. To these stars there's no such thing as negative publicity -- they grab headlines with sex tapes, drug busts, bizarre fashion sense, you name it!

If Hollywood is a circus, then it's these over-the-top celebs who make up the industry's freak show. Cue the bearded lady and step right up!

For some extra fun, check out some more photos that'll make your jaw drop.

Bad boys gallery: click to launch photos

Mad Balls

We here at TMZ are proud to present " Best of Boil " until mr. Boil returns from ...er...um ....vacation . enjoy !
dated Aug 31 1999

Boy those twin girls from " Full House " are really growing up . We need good role models to replace the Crackhead , self-indulgent , anerexic fashion flops running around LA now . These girls could be our saviors . Dickheads .

Thank you . And please do not call or email asking to talk to " Mr. Dickhead " he is not payed by us and as far as we know he is really a woman . or a transexual . Take your pick . Thank You !

Mad Balls

ANd please stop emailing in asking for " Mr . dickhead to return " he never got any money from us . That money is reserved to fight off lawsuits from HKS . Thank You !

Mad Balls

And until some real Gossip appears enjoy another " Best of Boil " . This guy makes me laugh so hard I poop . really ! Thank You !
this one dated jun 21 1972

Boy that Clint eastwood is good in those spaghetti westerns . I just hope he does'nt get such a big head that he picks on little italian directors . Dickhead .

Marvelous . Of course we have no idea when Mr . Boil will return . Until then we still don't have to pay him . Thank You !

Ed

You guys are asses. These guys are old I would love to see the photog who tookt he pics or etter yet the lackey who wrote the captions. I did love the Star Jones pic even though it was old

Mouse

Is that a Rick James mug shot ?????????????

lace

good golly gee! Am I excited about 'stars without makeup'!!!

Reality Check

I can't believe you guys reposted the pics of "Flabulous." It's one thing to be a site which posts stories about celebrities as they happen, but to be holding onto all this pics for the sole purpose of putting together nasty captions which are hardly true? I'm trying to decide if you guys are a)desperate, b)jerks who think this really is a good idea, or c)too tired to collect more stories to fill that space right now. Trust me, an old page with nothing new is better than this crap. If it's b, I pity you.

gettheboysawayfromher

TMZ you are nasty and filling space, can't you find nice stories, like how Reese Witherspoon looked at the Goden Globe Wow she looked so beautiful. Can she get any more beautiful! She looks better now than with Ryan.
I am worried about the Olsen twins, the fame was too much for them, they are really gone, and unfortunately even with all their money, they can't get guys and hold onto them.
Can you please take that pic of Nicole Ritchie weighing about 50 lbs in that bikini off of your site, it makes me what to throw up

ERIS

I'd still pick Eastwood over any of u wankers here at TMZ. That's truely shameful that you are picking on this man. As nice and kind as he is. Last I checked he wasn't putting himself out as a god or Atlas. And no matter how fit u are if u crunch at your waste the skin u need to stand straight is going to crinkle. GET A FN LIFE.

Blanca Comer

you completely forgot about the biggest freak ever!!!! ANNA NICOLE SMITH!!! she should have topped the list!

TJ

Still swooning at Clint Eastwood in "Bridges of Madison County"...now there is a REAL man. The young ones today have no character, charm or substance. Give me Clint Eastwood anytime over any of the young boys currently in Hollywood.

gina

COME ON TMZ - BE A SPORT AND PUBLISH YOUR OWN UNTOUCHED PHOTOS - IT WILL BE A HOOT - BETTER YET - YOU STARS HAVE MONEY - HIRE SOMEONE TO TAKE PHOTOS OF TMZ'S BEST UNGUARDED MOMENTS - IT WILL BE AN EVEN BIGGER HOOT!

balboa

add borgen to that list of and call it finished.

Whatever

TMZ why do you continue to post pictures of those fat, nasty Davis brothers and call them celebritys? They are wooly mamouths who are disgusting and smell like stale farts and cat urine!

Sam

The main reason these guys look so shocking without makeup is because they wear to much makeup to often and it has wrecked tjeir skin the dumbassess.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments