Mena's Girls

1/22/2007 1:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"American Beauty" actress Mena Suvari isn't afraid to let it all hang out. The starlet was caught topless in Miami Beach on Saturday with her breakdancing boyfriend, Mike "Murda" Carrasco.

Photogs snapped and caught Mena wearing just her bikini bottoms and a pair of sunglasses.
Celeb Boobs: click to launch

d-man

She looks like she has a good rack. Why do you put "stars" in front of them? She is topless for a reason...wants to show her moneymaker off. So let us see them

Bethy

dlisted.com has the uncensored pics....her nipples are bigger than her boobs!!!!!!

KJ

Mena is a "A" bra size!! LOL!!! You call those a good rack!!??? I need a magnifying glass to see if she has boobs. Mena, COVER yourself girl. You have NOTHING to show but pre-adolescent boobs and a large forehead.

d-man

I just saw the pics on dlisted.com and i must retract my statement. Those f***ing things are disgusting. She should be arrested for displaying them pancakes. F*** my pancakes I make in the am are better them those freaking .....something.....

Sorry for the first comment. I stand corrected

Rah-Rah

Ah shucks, D-MAN! You know damn well you yanked your crank after getting an eye full of her tits!! Admit it!

heidabelle in chicago

wow. people are so critical. Boobs come in all shapes and sizes. I think her breasts are great and at least her nipples are symmetrical. All the dudes making fun probably have one ball sack bigger than the other, or at the least they are probably wrinkled and smelly. Get a grip! Her chest looks nice.

Ginger Gargoyle

I just want to know WHY it is that guys can go topless on a beach w/o a word but the moment a woman does it its front page news? Hell, there are still places where they ask you to go to a special room to breast feed your child!

Yet guys like Nicholas Cage (gag) can go around in tight leather pants (yak).

And guys...get over the size thing! Your eyes pop out at DDs but most of you can't get them unless they come with a 50" waist!