Lohan -- Starving for Attention

1/25/2007 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanTMZ spies caught Lindsay Lohan out of rehab again yesterday, and this time the actress hit one of the most popular celebrity hangouts in L.A.

Lohan, who seems to be more addicted to attention than anything else, took a break from treatment (again) and enjoyed a quiet lunch on a street crawling with paparazzi. With the hundreds of eateries in town, La Lohan picked the Newsroom Cafe, a restaurant on Robertson Blvd., right across the street from The Ivy and Kitson! Ever hear of those places?

A source tells TMZ Lindsay hit the health food joint with a couple of friends at around 2:30 PM and tried to go unnoticed in a baseball cap, ponytail and oversized sunglasses. Here's a tip: If you really don't want to be seen, Robertson is a really bad idea. Linds sat with her back facing the crowd, but on the outdoor patio. Oh Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay!

OK!

Who cares? too much money to quick. give her some time..she’ll lose it all on drugs. watch........

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

This Bitch needs a reality check!!! Maybe she should get away from her bad influence mom...

patty cake

SHE IS NOT IN REHAB!!!!! THIS IS BULLSH*T!

miz

Who gives a sh*t? What's this girl ever done?

gagal

I say let her STARVE!

Mark

If only she had responsible parents to help her. What a dysfunctional bunch. Mother is out partying and spending LL's $ and Father is locked up.

hot snot

She can't make it a week without being in the public eye. That is pretty sad

Lindsey

Okay I don't mean to be rude...I wanted to believe in this rehab stint...I really did...but with her all too frequent trips away from Wonderland this is beginning to smell more and more like a publicity stunt. Maybe she figured the best way to clean up her bad reputation was not Al Gore but a fake 'cleanup'. So the only question left is...are we falling for it?

K

#1 ~ I'm with you - WHO CARES? She's a loser.

Ava

Poor little rich girl!

PeachyPeach

Lets see: going to rehab-check. Leave rehab to get lunch-check. Text messsage and talk on phone to OK magazine and friends-check check. Finish movie instead of finishing rehab-check check check. No respect for her or her family. She is lying to herself and family about all of this.

Kim

Why does the media feed this girl's ego by constantly talking about her? I for one have stopped watching Entertainment Tonight and The Insider because it is the same crap every stinking night. WHO CARES?!!!? Talk about someone worthy of attention for once. I could care less about this "child" acting out for attention. Waaaa...poor little rich girl.

To Lindsay, I can only say...grow up, little girl! Your problems are your own, and you have nobody to blame but yourself. You are more fortunate than most, and you need to respect that, not "expect" it. Either stay in rehab or stay out. Either way...I am so sick of hearing your name, I could care less how the outcome is.

Melissa

Dude, 90% of all celebrities are on drugs, alcohol, and starve themselves, it's THE WAY OF LIFE for them. Judy Garland was a heroin addict, it's always been that way. They live in a drug-induced fantasy world. Lindsey is just another talentless, drugged-up junkie, Hollywood whore. Her family is no excuse, plenty of people have WORSE childhoods and grow up to be successful, respectable citizens!!! I call BULLSH*T!!!

Dorian

........YAWN...........YAWN......

PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING OF INTEREST TMZ!

THIS CHICK'S 15-MINUTES ARE UP. NO MORE MONEY IN THE METER OF FAME. SHE AND HER EQUALLY STUPID MOTHER-HO NEED TO F*CK OFF...

YAWN.

NEXT.

amy

Huh, I never noticed but when you wrote "crawling with the papparrazzi" it made me think. They are like a bunch of unwanted aunts that get on your nerves crawling for a lil some'n some'n. So Pap!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments