Ex Miss Nevada Parties On

1/29/2007 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remembering to keep her tongue in her mouth this time, a classier-looking former Miss Nevada Katie Rees hit the Las Vegas party scene hard last night.
Katie Rees Partys in Vegas
Our friends at spyonvegas.com caught the bad girl beauty queen raging with a flock of females at club Body English in the Hard Rock Hotel at 3:45 AM.

It appears that unlike the freshly-rehabbed Miss USA Tara Conner, the dethroned Miss Nevada is embracing her new title: Party Girl!

Dirty Miss Nevada: Click to see the photos

pinupgirl

I guess this woman does not learn does she? She looks like any typical girl you see on MySpace asking for attention. What next? Will she do Playboy? I will be sure to hold my breath.

chena

These HO's smell STANK.

Sand In My Crack

That guy she's with looks like one of the Three Musketeers.

Only in

Shes f***ing a midget Oh MY GoD. She is so desperate. She will never amount to anything. Next move she will shack up with P, SJ ,Diddy , what ever alias he uses. REAL CLASS, MOM AND DAD MUST BE REAL PROUD.

Seriously

I don't see anything changed. She still looks like a skank.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years from now she will be a high priced hoe,she already a hoe just not a high priced hoe

erika

She is butt-ugly.....huge forehead and her eyes couldn't be further apart. Looks like a hammerhead shark. Horrible!

Matt

I think it rocks. Have fun with what people think is your shame. At least she's not running away, and hiding in rehab. Maybe she'll sink, maybe not. For now she looks like she's having a good time, and she's not crying fake pageant tears.

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT A REPULSIVE SLUT!

george vieto

When in Nevada do as Nevadans do. Party until you drop. Shameful beauty queen.

Great Dane

When I was a little girl, I LOVED watching the Miss America pageant.......but, when I see articles such as this one....it makes me wonder where all of the good role models are for our children.....

Shameful.....

Mad Balls

I meant the frikin' midget ...OH SH*T I WASN"T GONNA SAY MIDGET !! ......getting pissed..............F*** ! ....................................................................................crips you knew what I meant . Stop laughing .

Gwen

The good role models are still over at the Miss America Pageant. Our family just watched the show, and it was terrific. The top 5 contestants were all beautiful and talented.

Miss USA is a different pageant. The Miss America contestant's are good role models.

tammy

That sure is one UGLY photo!! Her tongue sticking out with the trying too hard to look sexy expression on her face. It's simply pitiful.

Sam

Well I guess now that the stupid bitch has nothing else to lose, she's going to try and get attention by partying, I guess she has no other talent than being a total hobag. In a few years time she will be lying in a ditch somewhere drunk off her face and covered in bird sh*t.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments