Great White Dopes -- Rappers Go Wild

2/2/2007 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has your first look at the music videos shot for Monday's episode of VH1's "White Rapper." And yes, it's as funny as it sounds.

Each team of three had to shoot their own music video. Sullee, Jon Boy and John Brown did your typical "video ho" rap called "She's a Stunner." While Persia, Jus Rhyme and $hamrock tried to bring back old school with their effort, "Old School Music." It's unclear if either of them succeeded, but it was a valiant effort -- or at least a regular kind of effort.

Both tracks were produced by hip-hop heavyweight Just Blaze, who has produced songs for the likes of The Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, Usher, Kanye West and Busta Rhymes. He can now add "a bunch of white people no one will ever hear of again" to his resume.

Be sure to check out "Ego Trip's White Rapper Show" on VH1, Monday at 10:30 PM.

amy

Farrah is going to love this one.

Farrah is white.

amy

Farrah is white.

Token White Guy

The article pokes fun, but the show is actually very good. All of the white rappers have serious skills. That's not a guarantee that anything will come of these guys after the show, but I do think we'll be hearing the winner's name a little bit once the show is over.

By the way, almost all of the contestants have pages on mySpace with some of their music available for your sampling pleasure.

Kim

I love how this show isn't considered racist or discriminating, but if the show was reversed it would be. IT is horrible anyway.

coco puff

This is a stupid show. Everyone knows, white crackers can't rap! This is our culture and music. These motherf***ers are trying to steel our sh*t like that motherf***er eminem! There is nothing more pathetic than a white boy trying to rap, for real. It is my mission to out the closet RACISTS and I will not be deterred. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!!

PDX

Farrah is right about one thing: white rappers are pathetic, even more so than black rappers.

Dogs were domesticated by man approximately 12 to 14,000 years ago. The majority of blacks were not domesticated by the white European until approximately 400 years ago. However, the Arabs were enslaving blacks for hundreds of years before the Europeans started their practice in the Americas, but that doesn't count because Arabs aren't the most domesticated breed themselves.

My point is.... GIVE BLACKS A BREAK. They need time to catch up with the dogs! Maybe 12,000 years from now they will have fully caught up.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so are you farrah,if anyone want to say anything to farrah,tell me im her pimp,and shes my hoe,fifty cent blow jobs,just ask hoolio,she done him last night

Fred

I want to see the "Black Swimming and Diving Show"

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farrah,call me I have you a date tonight,white dude,he wants to go all the way around the world,call me 1-800-pimp-you

Joyce K

I love how people can post racist BULLSH*T comparing black people to dogs (post #3) and then others follow up about how the SHOW is racist, but say nothing about people on this site (post #5)

And the show is hilarious and thought provoking, you ignorant couch potatoes. If it's too stimulating and challenges you too much, go watch American Idol.

coco puff

I would like to remind all my African American brothers and sisters that this is Black history month and you all need to support your communities. I know things can be hard but we will prevail in the long run. The RACIST crackers will not deter us from our goal of equality. I may say that I have been a role model for the black youth. My never waivering fight against the RACIST crackers has made big strides. Personally, I've outed about 2 hundred of these RACIST motherf***ers. My work is far from done, though. Keep your heads up and be proud to be African Americans! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

LR

Kim, I completely agree with you. If it's ok to air this show then maybe they should look into doing a show called Blacks in White Collar Jobs.

PDX

TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD, INCLUDING THE AFRICAN AMERICANS....

DON'T LET FARRAH FOOL YOU. SHE IS A BIGOT. SHE RECENTLY MADE ANTI-SEMITIC REMARKS AND SHE WAS NOT EVEN PROVOKED (not that it is right either way).

Some example you are, Farrah, MLK would be EMBARRASSED OF YOU.

MLK WOULD BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU TO GET EDUCATED AND STOP THE HATE!

BlackKing

farrah is a Queen

PDX

Come on people, rap is the most talentless genre of music, regardless of whether the rapper is white or black. Drum machines, sampling, and a guy "talking" over the whole thing... yeah, incredible talent. Sure some of the production skills have become more and more impressive, but the rappers themselves are a joke when you compare them to real singers and musicians. It's all about image.

Obviously (c)rap sells though.... as long as there are angry teenage suburban little boys to buy it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments