Bizarre Ballerina Brittany

2/7/2007 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Walking in a pair of four-inch heels is hard enough, but Brittany Murphy takes it a step further -- by wearing them to ballet class!

Looking like a forlorn flamingo in a black sweater, pink leggings and dance shorts, Brittany was spotted taking a cigarette and Blackberry break outside a dance studio in Westwood. Murphy's preparing for her next film role in "The White Hotel," a drama about Sigmund Freud.

The Louis Vuitton accessories make this psycho dance outfit worthy of analysis.

Seriously

Haven't any of these celebrities HEARD yet that
smoking is bad for you? WTF?

Gloria Picchetti

It's pretty standard dance wear.

Kate

Uh HUH, it's obvious she is rehearsing a dance routine to be performed in heels, not your most intel comments.

Mad Balls

Could she wear some Fishnets and smoke ? But don't blow in my face with your cig breath , bitch . If she was naked from the waist up and wearing a mans' tie --now that will get my MOJO going !

kgb

They all smoke because they need to be thin aka emaciated to get hired out there. Remember she used to be FAT when she first started in the business.
AND the outfit is a DANCE outfit and chances are she is doing some sort of ball room or latin dancing.
She may be an uneducated, cigarrette smoking actrees, but I doubt she would do ballet in those shoes.

GINA

SHE FRIGGIN ADORABLE> JEALOUS WENCHES!!!!!

MJ

Slow news day, huh?

Agent D

I think she looks cute too! At least she has clothes on! And who cares if she smokes, I do, it's called addiction.

Diego

Is this the same Brittany Murphy as the heroin addict that was seen screwing a waiter in the stairwell at a bar mitzvah??

Mel

Look at the face, that doesn't really look like her.

acg

What are you talking about T? It looks exactly like her. And, she's auditioning for the pussycat dolls, which explains the heels and so what, she smokes?! Who gives a sh*t?! Some of you people need lives if this girl having a ciggy bothers you so much. Get over yourselves. None of you are perfect.

amy

I think she looks cute.

Mad Balls

I've heard she knows how to handle me .

yaheard

I THINK SHE IS ADORABLE.

Dan

How the f*** is this considered newsworthy?! Wow Brittany Murphy smoking a cigarette, millions of people in America smoke, we just don't have despicable paparazzi following us around with a camera... and as for what she's wearing, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever... hmm she's wearing a leotard so obviously she's at dance class or something... now maybe if she showed up at an awards ceremony like this, there would be some questioning involved but not while she's standing outside of a ballet studio... how ridiculous will TMZ get?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments